Login

Videos

Demon Fighting Teens

More
07 Apr 2012 22:27 #11 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Demon Fighting Teens
Let me *try* and stay objective, calm and collect... whheeewww, okay that has flown out the window..

Since my mother said . not to say anything.. if I cannot say anything nice.. I will stay silent with exception to this... if ANY NETWORK tries to pick up this sham.. I will personally petition/protest what ever... stuff like this makes me sick !
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2012 22:15 - 07 Apr 2012 22:27 #12 by crystalcross
Those of you who know me on here for some time now, likely know that I tend to be a very level headed person. I very seldom get upset about things, and I try to keep an open mind on most subjects.

But just the other day I saw an expose on ABC news which completely blew me away. It was wrong on so many levels in my opinion.

The story was about a group of teen girls who had recently graduated from a Priest's school of exorcism. These girls were going out and casting out demons in people. And the priest was very much behind them. They use many of the buzz words you hear on TV, and are now hoping for negotiations to get a TV show of their own.

To really top things off, they were charging these individuals exorbitant amounts of money to help rid them of these demons. And sometimes requiring multiple sessions.

Please watch this video and judge for yourself.

Be forewarned, this video may stir up some strong emotions. I know it did in me. I'm open to a great many things, but some things just have the potential of making the entire paranormal community look like crackpots. I was completely outraged when I saw this article. Great work on ABC's part, and I really have to applaud them for bringing such an article in as national news.

Last edit: 07 Apr 2012 22:27 by crystalcross.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.609 seconds

Features