Login

Demon Fighting Teens

More
09 Apr 2012 02:39 #1 by monamcdermott
Why hasn't the religious community stepped forward to stop these people? It looks fabricated. To me, rather than focusing on the paranormal community, why not focus on the church sect? Focus the negativity on them, for the fabrication and execution (the follow through) on the girls' religious actions. Ask yourselves this: would any Catholic Church allow women/girls as priests? Would the Catholic Church allow any publicity on their behalf on such dangerous activities? (The exercism). To my knowledge the Church goes through extensive research on the background before allowing any such action for an exercism. That to acknowledge the exorcism is for the Church to give support, which I don't believe that it likes to do that!
Hopefully you can see my point in that, I agree, these girls and the "so-called" priest are a joke. I am level headed too, open minded individual; yet actions like this really piss me off. It can look bad for the paranormal, but I think if the paranormal community rallies around and focuses on the actions of their "religon" that the negativity can then be pointed into the direction of the false-ones and their lies.
Now I can step off my high-horse *thunk*..dammit I missed the step!! jk lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Apr 2012 01:48 #2 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Demon Fighting Teens

crystalcross wrote: Those of you who know me on here for some time now, likely know that I tend to be a very level headed person. I very seldom get upset about things, and I try to keep an open mind on most subjects.

But just the other day I saw an expose on ABC news which completely blew me away. It was wrong on so many levels in my opinion.

The story was about a group of teen girls who had recently graduated from a Priest's school of exorcism. These girls were going out and casting out demons in people. And the priest was very much behind them. They use many of the buzz words you hear on TV, and are now hoping for negotiations to get a TV show of their own.

To really top things off, they were charging these individuals exorbitant amounts of money to help rid them of these demons. And sometimes requiring multiple sessions.

Please watch this video and judge for yourself.

Be forewarned, this video may stir up some strong emotions. I know it did in me. I'm open to a great many things, but some things just have the potential of making the entire paranormal community look like crackpots. I was completely outraged when I saw this article. Great work on ABC's part, and I really have to applaud them for bringing such an article in as national news.

Good ole Bob Larson. Look at that holy outfit! Lol. Bob never wore those clothes when he was pimping before. He wore regular street clothes. Looks like the circus is coming to a town near you folks.

A reality show? Really? When you see that, you know they're pimpin' the public. Unfortunately, people that believe that crap will keep these people rolling in the cash. This guy is like Benny Hinn without the comb over.

More
08 Apr 2012 21:17 #3 by spookydave
Replied by spookydave on topic Re: Demon Fighting Teens
Infriggincredible stupidity. I remember watching Bob Larson's 'reality' show and cringing with sheer frustration at the very amateur dramatics and the pitiful gullibility and vulnerability of his victims. And now this...sheer hell. If any of them encountered the real deal they would be eaten for breakfast within minutes.

More
08 Apr 2012 17:23 #4 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: Demon Fighting Teens
I am thoroughly disgusted. A total time waster. I'd like to smack the parents of this group silly!!!!! This is sick.

More
08 Apr 2012 14:10 #5 by JanetP1507
Replied by JanetP1507 on topic Re: Demon Fighting Teens
Idiotic, perfect for a society obsessed with "reality" tv. :angry:

More
08 Apr 2012 04:29 #6 by MIKE_EVP
Replied by MIKE_EVP on topic Re: Demon Fighting Teens
im with you on this one if these kids were dealing with real demons they would have to change there pants lol this is crazy i cant belive what im watching thank you for posting

More
08 Apr 2012 02:12 #7 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Demon Fighting Teens
lol

More
08 Apr 2012 01:13 #8 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Demon Fighting Teens
this is how I pictured Rob as he watched the video:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, Tresses Of Nephthys

More
08 Apr 2012 00:12 #9 by mrsguss
Replied by mrsguss on topic Re: Demon Fighting Teens
I just wasted my 2 mins.watching this :angry:

More
08 Apr 2012 00:05 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hmm well I won't be watching this vid since I rather like my computer monitor and would like to keep my fist out of it. Terrible idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

Time to create page: 0.748 seconds

Features