Login

Videos

my nephew seeing ghosts?

More
30 Apr 2011 00:20 - 30 Apr 2011 00:22 #11 by mandarose
he just turned 2 this month so he doesnt watch any kind of movie that could be frightening enough for a wolf man. also we have never said anything about one.

he seemed pretty frightened & later was telling me he was scared & wanted the bad man to go away. ive always kind of had a weird feeling there was something else in the house but always dismissed it as my mind racing.
Last edit: 30 Apr 2011 00:22 by mandarose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2011 22:20 #12 by crystalcross
You may want to ask him to draw what he saw. Maybe several pictures drawn on 2-3 different days. Remember children will usually try to interpret what they see into something known. As sixsense asked, I'm curious how old the nephew is.

Has there been any discussion as to the house that he has overheard or a part of? And does he like wolf-man movies or comics?

More
29 Apr 2011 21:39 #13 by sixsense
How old is your nephew?

More
29 Apr 2011 20:52 #14 by mandarose
so i need some opinions on my nephew seeing things. its started when he went on vacation & stayed in house known to be haunted. he would talk to no one and tell his mom "its a man or ghost" when asked who he was talking to.

now this is the thing i have an opinion on, we were downstairs and he looked at me and said "auntie who that?" i said who? and asked him if he saw someone there. when he said yes he looked frightened so i asked if it was a girl or boy. he said "monster" so i asked him to tell me what the monster looks like. he told me it was a wolf man....

any opinions on this?

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds

Features