Login

Videos

Observation

More
05 Mar 2012 17:46 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Observation

M@fer wrote: Ahi que tomar las cosas de quien vienen ese tipo de personas solo generan criticas destuctivas

Something about people who only know how to give destructive criticism.

Disclaimer: this is only my crappy translation!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Mar 2012 17:36 - 05 Mar 2012 23:16 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Observation
being that this is an International site, in this case the member is from Mexico, there are many that do not write in English. There are translation apps that can be used if you want to read what they post "Ahi que tomar las cosas de quien vienen ese tipo de personas solo generan criticas destuctivas = There to take things from whom such people are only generate critical destuctivas"
Last edit: 05 Mar 2012 23:16 by Peek-A-Boo.

More
05 Mar 2012 17:17 #3 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: Observation
Translation, please-it is unfair to post in a foreign language when everyone else posts in English.

More
04 Mar 2012 22:29 #4 by M@fer
Replied by M@fer on topic Re: Observation
Ahi que tomar las cosas de quien vienen ese tipo de personas solo generan criticas destuctivas

More
04 Mar 2012 22:10 #5 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: Observation
Hi Jason,

No, no negativity towards your group at all. The things that were said fall solely on the person who made the comments.

Kudos again to you and your group for a great night! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the viewing audience. :)

More
04 Mar 2012 22:03 - 04 Mar 2012 22:04 #6 by mcprs
Replied by mcprs on topic Re: Observation
I'm pretty sure that the quality of the feed on the second night was due to the WiFi capabilities of the mansion itself. We were much closer to the source the first night then the second night. The second night the room with the router and the internet connection was locked so I could not get to it to try and remedy the problem.

I don't condone any of the rudeness or negative comments that were posted by the viewers in the chat box last night. Since our group had no control over what was being said I hope that it does not reflect negatively on my group.

We are in the process of setting up our next live investigation in the beginning of April.
Last edit: 04 Mar 2012 22:04 by mcprs.

More
04 Mar 2012 20:04 #7 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: Observation
Thanks Leslie and I am glad you enjoyed. It was sooo busy for us. Can't edit live viewing and take 10 like in Hollywood. Ha ha! I kept waiting for our key grip to come and help out, but he never showed up!! We are in the process of getting better cables and possibly a mobile cam. I hope that helps with the quality of the feed and the viewers experience.

Rick

More
04 Mar 2012 19:49 #8 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: Observation
To clarify.

The investigation was great. Not being a master of electronics with supplying feeds electronically, while it was a little grainy and I guess from what I was hearing last night, not as good of a quality as the previous night, I think that all in all, the investigation was great. Nothing wrong with the team or the investigation. And yes, I was chuckling many times over Nathan who was the primary pick of choice for contact it seemed.

For last night, a viewer would occasionally make a statement here or there, which was not necessary to have, nor appropriate. Apparently for this particular viewer, the person was having issues with some of the other viewers and the "oough cough" comments were indeed picked up on.

But in general speaking, there have been nitpicks as of late and it was time to say something.

Now as my original post said, I'm letting it lie and moving on with the day. :)

More
04 Mar 2012 19:10 #9 by kctkd
I just want to say Josh I don't think the investigation had issues. I think it was difference of opinions between viewers. It kept us busy in trying to find what they were seeing. I sure was tired at 4:00 AM!!

More
04 Mar 2012 19:02 - 04 Mar 2012 19:06 #10 by kctkd
There seemed to be a lot of difference in opinions between viewers last night. I am not sure who was where and what was what either, but I did enjoy everybody's input and helping us out making it an interesting investigation. I personally didn't have any experiences last night in comparison to the first night which was really strange for me because the last two floors have always been the "hot spots" in the past. Several investigators had a busy night. Nathan was evidently being followed by several things and actually experienced light headedness and felt like he was going to pass out. Larry and Jason both got touched and felt chills to the point to where they weren't feeling to good either. I just want to say thank you to everyone who watched and for this site in giving us a chance to do a live investigation. We look forward to more. I hope all enjoyed.
Last edit: 04 Mar 2012 19:06 by kctkd.

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds

Features