Login

Videos

Taking A Hiatus From Departed Starlight

More
29 Feb 2012 17:53 #1 by BillyJo
***HUGS*** Get well soon!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Feb 2012 16:14 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon Leslie, a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care they are entrusted be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround them be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care. And may they be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Feb 2012 15:45 #3 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Taking A Hiatus From Departed Starlight
prayers for you

More
29 Feb 2012 15:27 #4 by amoonwolfe
Best of luck for a speedy and problem-free recovery. BB

More
29 Feb 2012 09:08 #5 by LeslieAValentin

I will be taking a hiatus from Departed Starlight for at least a minimum of a few weeks as I prepare for major surgery on Thursday, February 23, 2012.  

While I'm "away", rest assured that I will make sure that they give me steak and potatoes through my IV.  Know that Happy Hour will start as soon as I wake up probably, and for this I will be grateful. And, I promise to not let any wandering souls at the hospital exhaust my time of recouping and healing.  And most importantly, I promise not to become one of the latest visiting spirits..... in other words, I don't plan on having any complications that will cause me my demise.  Besides, I'd really need to lose some weight before trying to don a white sheet and floating around! wink

Read more...

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features