Login

Videos

needing some psychic or intuitive help !!

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Feb 2012 13:36 #21 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: needing some psychic or intuitive help !!
I don't do well long distances I usually get more from a article that they own. This is what I see Two people making plans at a McDonald's or something like that a hangout to leave the town the person he is with is painting a rainbow of opportunity that probably don't exist.he will call when he finds courage enough to overcome guilt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Feb 2012 12:56 #22 by metalbabe73
thank you so much !! what you have said is really spot on. I'll pass this info onto my girls. and again Thank You !!

More
22 Feb 2012 04:49 #23 by Tresses Of Nephthys
He is obsessed with the idea of immortality, as if through his death he will live on forever. He is not joking around. Someone didn't believe him. This is a cry for help. He needs to be taken seriously. He will not be seen as less of a person.

More
22 Feb 2012 04:38 #24 by Tresses Of Nephthys
He is in a very dark place. He has an attraction to darkness. Perhaps contemplating suicide. But there is a fear--he wishes to go to heaven and he is unsure he will be able to go if he ends his own life. There are hidden forces at work. There are many things that people don't know and don't understand about him. Was there a recent breakup? He is sick of being seen as a clown. There is so much more. He's not here for entertainment. He has separated himself, looking for clarity. He will come out of this looking for a new life. It will just take some time.

More
22 Feb 2012 02:28 - 22 Feb 2012 02:39 #25 by metalbabe73
My daughters have a cousin, who has been missing for 2 days. If any psychic or intuitives out there that can get anything I would greatly appreciate it
his name is Paul Cunningham, he is the adult male in the picture (not the boy) he is from Rifle Colorado, any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Feb 2012 02:39 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features