Login

needing some psychic or intuitive help !!

More
24 Feb 2012 03:49 #11 by Tresses Of Nephthys
He is indeed alive and it seems like he is beginning to realize this is not a good situation he has gotten himself into. He has calmed down and is beginning to focus and formulate a plan to return. There is indeed an occult element, so for now, he must keep his plans in secrecy, which is why he cannot contact anyone. This will take time, and I don't see him returning soon. It may take up to several weeks in fact before the right time comes. And it has to be the right time. Just don't give up and start believing his return is impossible. Keep praying for him because he is being guided with divine assistance through this journey and your prayers are giving his divine assistants the energy to carry out this plan. I believe that there is a set date in March he will return for, a special date like a birthday that he would not miss.It will be through this "return to center" that he will be able to look back on this situation and take it's lessons to heart. Until then, he will not be able to see the big picture. Sending your energy, love, and prayers are all that can be done at this time. His return date is part of cosmic record and cannot be sped up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2012 03:10 #12 by metalbabe73
I am 2 states away, and haven't seen Paul in over 6 or 7 yrs, he is very close to my daughters, who are frantically worrying about him.

More
24 Feb 2012 02:51 #13 by amoonwolfe
I feel he is alive, but that this female has an almost cult-like hold over him. He is doubting his choice but feels powerless to free himself. think hard, someone within your family circle KNOWS this female, even if just to say hello to. Search your memory banks-who fits the description I have given?????

More
24 Feb 2012 02:20 #14 by metalbabe73
thank you so much !

More
24 Feb 2012 02:16 #15 by Peek-A-Boo
Dear God hear our prayer as we pray for the safety and return of Paul Cunningham. We join together in between worlds of hope and despair. At this difficult time, we reach out to you and to one another to weave a sukkat shalom, a shelter of peace and a tapestry of love. May we find comfort in each others presence as we pray for Paul. May the bonds of love and concern that we build this evening reach out to her. Holy One of Blessing, we pray that you protect her under the sheltering wings of Your Presence. And let us say, AMEN.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe, metalbabe73

More
24 Feb 2012 00:42 #16 by metalbabe73
just an update, still no word..do any of you feel him alive?

More
23 Feb 2012 17:55 #17 by amoonwolfe
He has chosen his "friends" poorly and there is one who feeds off the grief and sadness of others. This "friend" has led him to places no human being should ever be sent-dark and thoroughly negative.

Look for a person in his circle of "friends" who dabbles in the occult and has a dark spirit attached. I believe the individual who holds the key is female and usus her feminine wiles to control others-right now, that means Paul Cunningham.

She will be readily recognizable by her dark affect and the permanent storm cloud phenomenon swirling about her. Her evasive tactics are legendary, but if you persist the truth will eventually be found.

Paul needs all the loving family support you can muster from this moment forward. I am focusing on the photo you provided and sending out the following message:

Paul Cunningham, you NEED to go home.
Home is where your heart is,
Home is where the help you need begins.
Your self-worth is determined by YOU and you alone.
Return to your roots, your home, your family;
Safety and support is yours for the asking.
Do it NOW, Paul Cunningham, DO IT NOW!!!!!

More
22 Feb 2012 22:51 #18 by metalbabe73
I want to thank Everyone who had insight to give ! They are still searching for him, NO leads yet...Again Thank you all so much !

More
22 Feb 2012 19:17 #19 by BillyJo
Metalbabe73~ My reading will be vague and may not lead you anywhere but a deeper understanding of him.

There is a lot of powerful energy surrounding him. This isn't necessarily all bad energy, just that it's powerful. A lot of persuasion I feel. A lot of confusion. He wants to lead and follow at the same time. He wants to be heard. Those cries are undeniable. He feels trapped or backed in a corner. His spirit feels caged. He desperately wants to set his spirit free. When I look at his picture a heaviness falls on my chest. A deep sadness. He thought things would be a certain way and when that didn't pan out it broke his heart. Whoever he sought to lean on would not listen and he slipped further into the abyss. He can be saved. He feels as though he can be saved but he's looking for someone that will save him. If he can't find it...he will make his own way. That is the reason for the confusion...it leads me right back to his decision to follow or lead. It is a painful process and he feels utterly alone in it.

TressesofNephthys and NormanGlasser have given you incredible insight. I pray that you find him... My gut tells me he is still around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: metalbabe73

More
22 Feb 2012 14:44 #20 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I will also say that the last card I pulled last night came to me as a surprise. The cards were leading down a path of darkness and despair, and I did not know where they were going to end up. Of course I hoped for a positive ending. The last card was Meskhenet. In ancient Egypt, women gave birth by squatting with their feet on two bricks. One was thought to be inscribed by Meskhenet with the point of birth, and the other by Tehuti with the point of death. I read this as an abrupt shift in attitude, but I also wonder if this could be taken more literally and if there is indeed a baby on the way.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features