Login

Videos

Just Another Day In Spirit-dise

More
04 Feb 2012 00:33 #1 by janglynbar
I miss my "roommates", they haven't been around here for a few weeks now. Sometimes when I'm stressed, which has been recently, I can zone them out. Must admit that when they're around it does make life much more interesting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2012 22:13 #2 by LeslieAValentin
Lonely if they left...

There's a concept I'm not certain I'd be able to handle; the silence, that is if! :dry: There are often times I sit and wonder if it is the same for some spirits if they were not able to create some type of interruption in your life. Would they be lonely also or go "mad" from the lack of sound made by the living?

More
03 Feb 2012 20:51 #3 by grandmaducky
i enjoyed this it made me laught at times . you would miss them if they left.

More
03 Feb 2012 13:44 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Very timely considering how many here have "roommates" that won't go away. Sometimes all you can do is come to an understanding. Getting them to go sometimes just isn't going to happen without drastic measures, and lots of times its not even that worth it. Like amoonwolf said, they can make life interesting.

More
03 Feb 2012 05:49 #5 by amoonwolfe
I have an "Ol' Grumpy" here, too. Mine smokes cherry pipe tobacco, which I have always hated from childhood. He's been given ground rules which include not smoking in my apartment. occasionally I still get a whiff and have to remind him. Isn't it fun dealing with "the roommate" who wasn't named in your lease?

I wouldn't ask him to go, but he has scared away z visitor or two. Love me, love my "roommate" or stick to phone calls, people. I'm not banishing him because he makes life interesting!

Thanks for sharing, leslie.

More
03 Feb 2012 02:45 #6 by BillyJo
LOL, Leslie!

Well there is something to be said about coming to some agreements! Thank you for sharing this.

More
03 Feb 2012 01:48 #7 by LeslieAValentin
spiritsYou're probably thinking, "WRONG" those are not the words to Phil Collin's song; and you're absolutely right.  However, I purposely changed the words thanks to one of the two resident spirits who dwell in my apartment with me.

There I was, lying in bed, fast asleep when all of a sudden it was pandamonium....   

Nah.... Just teasing there. But here is what happened this morning.

I was in bed sleeping. It's been on the mild side with the weather, so the heat has been off and I've been sleeping on top of my comforter using only a throw to cover my feet (the feet have to be covered).  A little after 3:30 am this morning, I was abruptly awakened by my foot being shook.  I woke up instantly and sat up to find nobody in the apartment but me.  So... it's been a "start" to my day.
Read more...

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Features