Login

Videos

time travelers

More
31 Jan 2012 22:42 #21 by RXRom
Replied by RXRom on topic Re: time travelers
Wow! you know norman I work at a gas station and a gentleman pulled up in like a sea-green 1958 Oldsmobile ninety-eight. It was a beauty. I don't know if it was restored But man that thing was an army tank with the bumpers it had.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jan 2012 22:35 #22 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Agreed! I wanna hear the other ones too. Don't skimp on us, Norman!

More
31 Jan 2012 20:49 #23 by spookydave
Replied by spookydave on topic Re: time travelers
That's fascinating. How wonderful to be on the other side of a time event - please share the other occasions :)

• norman glasser
  • norman glasser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 Jan 2012 15:15 #24 by norman glasser
time travelers was created by norman glasser
I have had three occasions that I know of seeing time travlers each time there were witness to the events. About 10 years or so my wife and two other women friends would go to yard sales on saturdays they would map the sales out on friday. This week I was their driver I would always take a cup of coffee with me and a book. We drove down a oneway street and stopped at the yard sale, at the same time a 1965 chevy pulled up behind us it looked as if it was new I got out of the car and greeted the two middle aged women who at that time was dress in the 60s they had the hats and looked like they had just came from church. I remarked on there car and the one said I just bought it.Carol one of the women said where did you get it she looked puzzled and said Beaslies. which has been closed for years. We just looked at each other and went on to the yard sale when we started to leave they followed and got in their car and was behind us they were so close I told the girls I think they are going to hit us we had to stop everyone was looking behind when the car vanished. We all said the same thing at the same time they had to pull into a driveway. We backed up to see but no one we drove around the block and stopped at the yard sale and asked the people there if they new who those ladies in the chevy was they looked at us and said you were the only people we have had this morning.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features