Login

Videos

time travelers

More
03 Feb 2012 23:32 #1 by Ambra1967
Replied by Ambra1967 on topic Re: time travelers
I'm a Trekker as well and Spock has always been my favorite. I got to see Leonard Nimoy speak at Virginia Tech several years ago and I met Zachary Quinto, as well as saw him in a play in NYC, a year ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2012 23:08 #2 by RXRom
Replied by RXRom on topic Re: time travelers

grandmaducky wrote: I love spock

Ladies love the pointed ears. It drives them nuts!

More
03 Feb 2012 23:05 #3 by grandmaducky
Replied by grandmaducky on topic Re: time travelers
I love spock

More
03 Feb 2012 23:02 #4 by RXRom
I am a Treker too. Gotta love it.

More
03 Feb 2012 22:57 #5 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: time travelers
LOL @ RX & Dave. I see them when I visit my European relatives :lol:

More
03 Feb 2012 22:30 #6 by spookydave
Replied by spookydave on topic Re: time travelers
Yes, sorry, my other passion in life!!

More
03 Feb 2012 05:29 #7 by RXRom

spookydave wrote: The only time travelers I've ever seen are some weirdly dressed guys looking for Humpbacks & nuclear wessels. :dry:

I see you've been watching ST:The Voyage Home.

More
02 Feb 2012 20:38 #8 by AmberDawn
Replied by AmberDawn on topic Re: time travelers
Norman, I think that is amazing that you have this gift to see these people! Thank you for sharing these stories with us! Love reading them. :)

BillyJo, that was a cool story. I bet it scared the hec out of you mom lol. That is such a unique experience.

I think that there is some sort of time warp going on. As everyone knows that everything is matter, composed up of atoms, neutrons, protons ect, that are all at a level of vortex kinesis (constantly moving, spiriling or swirling motion kind of like a dance) always moving, revolving around a core. It is the space inbetween these that holds the electromagnetic energy.

There have been stories of people walking into fields or down the street and they just dissapear. I think it completely possible that if a 'vortex' which is spinning energy, is a gravity anomalie caused by a magnetic force...hiccup. The magnetic force comes from deep inside the core of the earth (I know everyone knows this). Now these are believed to move, come and go within the core. It is just a massive ball of energy really. So these energy and magnetic forces within the core, it is completely feesable that they flare up and those people happen to litterly walk in, drive through or even fly through these. I say fly through because of course the burmuda triangle.... No I am not hardcore into all conspiracies... I just love science lol. Anyways...
Think of the eye of a hurricane. Gravity changes high up in the 'cloud vortex' pulling the colder air down. This is a gravity vortex.
Did you know that time actually is slower the higher up in the atmosphere you go, due to gravity. The closer we are to the ground, the faster time goes.
So, there are examples of gravity vortexes and magnetic vortexes out there. Who is to say that if someone gets caught into this, they on a nuclear level get pulled to wherever these go.

I know, I don't know if this made any sense to anyone....I am sorry if I am all over. I just wanted to speak up a bit about the resoning behind these time travelers. I hope that maybe I sparked an interest in the science behind it also. I love hearing everyones stories. It just adds to such a wonder to the world we live in.

To think of the different plains of energy that we live in. I believe completely that we are going to see more and more unexplainable things happen in the next while. With all the energy humans, mostly all over the world that are giving off are feeding into this anomalies. With the fact that more people are becoming aware of this, it is focusing more energy on certain aspects. I really could go on all day about the power of the human mind. But I won't bore you anymore. :)

Again, not sure if this made any sense to anyone out there. If not.... I am sorry lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillyJo

More
02 Feb 2012 19:23 #9 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: time travelers
Ahhhh...the disappearing hooker!

Norman, I think it's cool that you can see these people. One day I will put my finger on exactly what and who you are and tell you. :) I have a knack.

I've only ever had one experience when I was 4. I went down to the road. I wasn't suppose to go to the road. A passerby in sandals, a long white robe with a red sash and a walking stick. Asked me for directions. Odd...that man with the long beard and hair...and cane. I felt like I knew him my whole life. I was only four at the time. After giving him the best directions a four year old could give...I turned for half a second and when I looked back he was gone.

I ran home told my mom I had just given Jesus directions. I also told he was coming back on my birthday to take me back...freaked my mother out.

• norman glasser
  • norman glasser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Feb 2012 18:37 #10 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: time travelers
this story took place in southern Ca. in the eary 90s it happened while we were on a job. Andy and I were doing a pick up for work, we were driving in a van Andy was driving we were in a residenal area so we were driving slow, down the street what looked like a hooker she was wearing hot pants.big heeled boots and she had a afro hair doo she was a white women, she was standing at this old van sticking her head in and out the window and then look at us coming down the street when suddenly she vanished, when we went past the old van all the windows were closed and covered with dust so much you could not see thur the windows. I never said a word to Andy, what I had just seen in fear of getting made fun of at work, that was the last thing I needed.When I got home I told my wife what I had seen and just let it go.A couple weeks later we all went on a cookout Andy and his family was there and we were sitting around the fire when he said in front of everyone, there is something that has been bothering me, before he could say another word his wife spoke up and made a comment, here we go again about the hooker at the van.My wife then spoke up and said do you mean the one that disappeared .This women looked as if she was from the 70s

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds

Features