Login

Videos

Paranormal: Real, Fad or Game?

More
29 Jan 2012 21:17 #11 by BillyJo
paranormal [ˌpærəˈnɔːməl]
adj
(Psychology) (Spirituality, New Age, Astrology & Self-help / Alternative Belief Systems) beyond normal explanation
n
(Psychology) (Spirituality, New Age, Astrology & Self-help / Alternative Belief Systems) the. paranormal happenings generally

Without a singular doubt in my mind 'paranormal' exists.

I have had one experience with a Ouija board and will NEVER open doors for the spirits of that realm ever again and neither should any of you. That is a shady crew of demons and you should be aware that they will trick you.

As for the paranormal being a fad: It is my experience that everyone wants to believe in something. The only people in the world that don't are Atheists but I have never in my life met a true Atheist. Not is every sense of the word.

That being said, there is a spiritual war being fought all around you. There are spirits that linger and spirits that move on and spirits that haunt out of anger or lonliness or pain. Some will haunt because they don't realize or know what is happening to them.

Sensitives can feel, see, hear the spirits while people just looking for something to believe in, or something spiritual in the world can not. A person does not just have a gift because they go in search of one. That is why we often get labeled freaks. Heck, I was labeled 'Bipolar' because of my gift.

People that truly have a gift did not search it out on the internet to learn how to have it. This is very hard for me because I knew nothing of what I was until I felt I needed therapy and the therapist started tapping my gift. Mind you I was paying her to tell her about her family, career, past life...ect. So it really bugs me when people do research and TRY to have something they don't. GRRRRR...

Sorry about the side-rant. It's only a fad to those who are looking for fun...for me it's much, much deeper than a fad. It's no game and if I were people I'd leave the spirits alone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lindsay1121

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2012 19:14 #12 by RXRom
Well I personally do not like those Ouija Boards. I have heard a lot of really bad stories about them. I used to work at Toys"R"us and I always got a bad feeling about them when I had to straighten out the game wall. I always thought it was just me but I would get a funny feeling when I would touch them when they were in their wrapper. I believe the Paranormal is very real and is no joke. So please if you go dabble with a Ouija board, I hope you know the consequences behind what you may be getting in to because Once you open doors you open a can of worms for yourself and /or others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lindsay1121

More
29 Jan 2012 15:02 #13 by kirlybab
I did something you really shouldn't do. When my cousin and I were nieve and just playing around, we took a ouija into a cemetery at midnight on All Hallow's Eve. That's how I ended up haunted with one of my several "comapnions", Derek.

Now that I know better and can sense things, whenever I go into a store that has them, I check out the selection of ouijas. When I sense a board that I consider "hot" (with a spirit attached) I will purchase it myself. I own three of the older versions now and two of the newer glow in the dark ones. Right now, they are all in storage, and I have them wrapped in blessed cloths and herbs so they won't bother anyone else's things or people who are there for their own things. When I am able, I will properly cleanse and dispose of the ones with negative energy. One actually has a positive entity attached, and I will take the steps to try to free that one so that they can move on to their next incarnation.

I also have done several of the "spells" (being a Wiccan Witch myself) that you see kids experiement with (such as "light as a feather, stiff as a board") and had them work.

I know from personal experience that these things do work and are not something to fool with unless you know what you are doing....

More
29 Jan 2012 06:34 #14 by LeslieAValentin
ouijaThe girls gathered around a table where a Oiuja Board sat.  They all looked at each other with pure excitement in their eyes.  "Lower the lights", whispered Karen.  As the lights dimmed, Tara finished lighting some candles and then returned to the table where the others waited.  "Who should we try contacting first?", asked Kim. 

Game? Fad? Perhaps an instrument used at parties? A portal to another dimension where something is waiting to speak to us?  Correct on all accounts!  The Ouija Board, which at the turn of the last century was popular as a parlor game, hit fad sensation between the 60's through the 80's when stores started selling them like hot cakes on the griddle.  And, just one of the many controversial tools that some use to communicate with the other side; that realm where spirits walk and dwell.  
Read more...
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillyJo

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Features