Login

Spirits

More
26 Jul 2011 00:15 #11 by melissa21775
Replied by melissa21775 on topic Re: Spirits
Have you gone to your local library or historical society with the address of your house? They might be able to tell you more of the history. Also, I have a web page of my own that showcases true paranormal stories. Would you mind if I put yours on it? You can check it out at . I don't have very many stories and would like to get more on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2011 18:25 #12 by BTFox1969@gmail.com
Spirits was created by BTFox1969@gmail.com
Here's one for you all. About 24 years ago, my parents purchased a home for a really good price. Rock bottom really. Everything went fine for a couple of months. Then at that time, my 10 year old sister was sitting on the couch and began to tear up. My mother asked her what was wrong and she said that there was a man in a wheel chair in the doorway and he looked very sad and like he had been crying. We all thought, wow what an imagination. For a few months after that we all caught things out of the corner of our eyes. I lived in the basement at the time. The next event happened when I was alone in the house for the weekend. I was on the phone with the girl I was dating at that time and felt a cold shiver go straight down my back. I look up and the front door is sitting wide open. The basement door is open and the lights are all on. I immediately call the police thinking there is an intruder in the house.(On file with police department). They came and checked the whole house out to no avail. A couple of months later, my mom is at the sink and turns and tells my little niece to come back up the stairs from the basement. This niece answers her from the living room that she is not there in the basement. Upon all this happening, my oldest sister finds out through records that the old couple who lived in that house before us, had a accident or said to be one. The elderly man was found at the bottom of the stairs dead and his wheelchair was still at the top of the steps. His wife right after, moved to an undisclosed location. She got the description of the man and it matched perfectly with that of my other sisters almost a decade beforehand. The little girl or vision thereof has yet to be explained. I am still doing research on the land that the development is built on. Anyone have any advice, clues? Take in mind that this is happening in Winchester, Virginia which is ripe with activity and unmarked graves. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds

Features