Login

Videos

SAFE ENOUGH TO DO?

More
26 Apr 2012 19:22 #11 by shell369
Replied by shell369 on topic Re: SAFE ENOUGH TO DO?
Oh, and I plan to just leave the recorder without saying a word. As for the candle, yeah your right, I will leave that part out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2012 19:18 #12 by shell369
Replied by shell369 on topic Re: Re: SAFE ENOUGH TO DO?

iburyem wrote: When you leave a recording device, you do in a sense open up a lime of communication. With that being said, are you recording to confirm your suspicions of the home being active, or to learn possibly why it is?

How do you think you will feel since you do not want to confront any possible spirits,ghosts or what have you if you do get confirmation of activity?

I'm not asking these questions to be mean, so please don't take it as such.. but more so curious as to your intentions upon confirmation it is/isnt active. Some people are curious, but then get scared once they do get confirmation, and other people just get more curious :D

If you do pick up recordings are you planning on having further investigations done to try to figure out which type of activity you are having, or have someone else check it out?

Are you planning on announcing that you are recording when setting the recorder up or are you just leaving it there.. kind of blindly?

Recording, usually does not harm, but you have to be prepared for what you may or may not hear.

Honestly I would never leave a candle burn unattended, but I would love to hear any evidence you do collect, if you chose to record.

We are doing it just to confirm and finally hear them speak. We have always experienced and seen them but have never heard them speak. They follow us no matter where we move so we are definately used to them. The only time it freaks me out is when I wake up in the middle of the night and and there it is, just standing there stirring at me. The same thing for my daughter. I think we will be just fine with any results we may get because we are expecting it this time. We just dont want to invite anything bad into our lives.

More
26 Apr 2012 18:40 - 26 Apr 2012 18:47 #13 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: SAFE ENOUGH TO DO?
When you leave a recording device, you do in a sense open up a lime of communication. With that being said, are you recording to confirm your suspicions of the home being active, or to learn possibly why it is?

How do you think you will feel since you do not want to confront any possible spirits,ghosts or what have you if you do get confirmation of activity?

I'm not asking these questions to be mean, so please don't take it as such.. but more so curious as to your intentions upon confirmation it is/isnt active. Some people are curious, but then get scared once they do get confirmation, and other people just get more curious :D

If you do pick up recordings are you planning on having further investigations done to try to figure out which type of activity you are having, or have someone else check it out?

Are you planning on announcing that you are recording when setting the recorder up or are you just leaving it there.. kind of blindly?

Recording, usually does not harm, but you have to be prepared for what you may or may not hear.

Honestly I would never leave a candle burn unattended, but I would love to hear any evidence you do collect, if you chose to record.
Last edit: 26 Apr 2012 18:47 by iburyem.

More
26 Apr 2012 18:04 #14 by shell369
SAFE ENOUGH TO DO? was created by shell369
My daughter has alot of activity in her house, especially her bedroom at night. On our next girls night out, we would like to put a voice recorder and a burning candle in her bedroom. We do not plan on staying in there or trying to talk with it. We will be in the livingroom watching a movie lol. We are just curious if the voice recorder will pick anything up but at the same time we do not want to open doors to anything else. Sound good or bad?

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features