Login

Videos

SAFE ENOUGH TO DO?

More
01 May 2012 01:51 #1 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: SAFE ENOUGH TO DO?
Oh I understand :) I know how you feel and would be hesitant as well lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2012 01:05 #2 by shell369
Replied by shell369 on topic Re: Re: SAFE ENOUGH TO DO?

crystalcross wrote: Just and outside perspective,

Those who know me probably already know that I'm a proponent of communication, and getting finding out all possible information about what inhabits your house. Its important to know who or what you're dealing before you attempt to take any kind of action.

However, in cases such as this where its your own property or a situation that involves your entire family, I would recommend bringing in outside help. For the simple reason that if things do not go well or the spirit develops a distaste for what's going on then you or your family will not be the focus of that reaction. Its always best to involve outside help in situations such as this. Especially where sensitives are involved, let the avenue of communication be something that can be removed if needed.

. Thank you. I definately want to show my daughter this post!

More
01 May 2012 00:50 #3 by shell369
Replied by shell369 on topic Re: Re: SAFE ENOUGH TO DO?

rach411 wrote: Can I ask why you don't want to talk to the spirit? I'm guessing that because you say that you are use to it, and that even if you were to make contact with it you would still like the spirit around, that its not because you are afraid of it. Would this be a true statement to make? I'm just curious.

Has anything else happened in the house besides seeing the spirit at night when you wake up? Personally I don't think by any means a ghost has you accidently see them, It takes a lot of energy to form some sort of mass for you to see. So in my opinion the spirit wanted you to see it for a reason. Noises, touching, things moving etc. are ways to get your attention. Whether it be to scare you or to just say "I'm here too" to me its for a purpose.

When I was a kid there was a mean spirit that scared me. It even pinched me and left a bruise. When I grew up and moved, I had more playful spirits that even my kids have experienced. It seems they follow my daughter as well since she claims of activities in her home. Even my mother just mentioned an experience this week that scared her in her home! In my home I see dark shadows of full people always at a distant. I have had footprints on my carpet after I just vacuumed, and they even left the toilet seat up for me to find out in the middle of the night lol. Knocking on my bedroom wall.. stuff like that.

I guess my main reason for not wanting to communicate with them is I dont want to say the wrong thing and make them angry or open the door for something evil. I have a 21 yr old son who was in a serious motorcycle accident 8 months ago. He suffered a traumatic brain injury. The spirits do not mess with him and I want to keep it that way. I hope I explained it alright so you can understand. I am not very good explaining things.

More
01 May 2012 00:40 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: SAFE ENOUGH TO DO?
Just and outside perspective,

Those who know me probably already know that I'm a proponent of communication, and getting finding out all possible information about what inhabits your house. Its important to know who or what you're dealing before you attempt to take any kind of action.

However, in cases such as this where its your own property or a situation that involves your entire family, I would recommend bringing in outside help. For the simple reason that if things do not go well or the spirit develops a distaste for what's going on then you or your family will not be the focus of that reaction. Its always best to involve outside help in situations such as this. Especially where sensitives are involved, let the avenue of communication be something that can be removed if needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

More
30 Apr 2012 23:46 #5 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: SAFE ENOUGH TO DO?
Can I ask why you don't want to talk to the spirit? I'm guessing that because you say that you are use to it, and that even if you were to make contact with it you would still like the spirit around, that its not because you are afraid of it. Would this be a true statement to make? I'm just curious.

Has anything else happened in the house besides seeing the spirit at night when you wake up? Personally I don't think by any means a ghost has you accidently see them, It takes a lot of energy to form some sort of mass for you to see. So in my opinion the spirit wanted you to see it for a reason. Noises, touching, things moving etc. are ways to get your attention. Whether it be to scare you or to just say "I'm here too" to me its for a purpose.

More
29 Apr 2012 15:21 #6 by shell369
Replied by shell369 on topic Re: SAFE ENOUGH TO DO?
I definately do not want to agitate anyone. Yes, we have decided the next time we are just going to sit in the bedroom and set up the recorder and flashlight in there as well. I still dont want to talk to it though if there is anything there. But I am willing to listen.

More
29 Apr 2012 14:50 #7 by HeatherLouise6
If you want there to be contact, you may want to stay in the room with the most activity, like I said before, the spirit world is tricky, if your daughters room has the most energy for the spirit to communicate through, then that may be the only room where he or she is able to contact you. Contact is very important, I understand you want to keep this spirit, but if it is trying to get a message to you, it could be important.

More
29 Apr 2012 14:46 #8 by HeatherLouise6
I would recommend being very careful with this. So far you have no idea weather this is a troubled soul or just a spirit trying to get a message to you. If you truly believe her home is active I would strongly suggest including a local priest if you intend on staying in the house, this way if it is a troubled soul, her home can be cleansed. This is not necessarily a bad thing to do, but caution is advised, the spirit world is tricky and people often agitate angry or troubled souls without the intention of doing so.

More
28 Apr 2012 10:27 #9 by shell369
We had our girls night. Didnt hear anything on the recorder. The only thing that happened was the flashlight turned on twice. Nothing special.

More
26 Apr 2012 19:29 #10 by shell369
As for what our intentions are if we get proof, probably nothing. We had them for so long, it would get boring without them lol.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Features