Login

Videos

What do you think of demonic haunts?

More
07 Apr 2012 20:56 #11 by Lucas
working on it :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2012 20:55 #12 by Peek-A-Boo
Have you researched the property? that would be step one IMO. The land may hold the clue as to what is happening there

More
07 Apr 2012 20:41 #13 by Lucas
well... they say there was someone living there... I'm not so sure that there is demon ore somewhat... but just like you said, I can't go alone there :)

More
07 Apr 2012 20:36 #14 by iburyem
Europe is VERY rich in history... I was lucky enough to do some investigations there (England, Ireland, Hungary, France and Germany)

That is a home I would probably run into.

I think that there can be demonic haunting's, but honestly i think they are very few and far between, in order for a Demon to be somewhere, it has to be invited there in some way ( just like possessions).

Before I would do any sort of investigation of that home I would do research on Demonology, ways to protect both yourself physically, mentally and spiritually. Of, course I would say.. its never wise to do investigations alone :D

More
07 Apr 2012 20:21 - 07 Apr 2012 20:54 #15 by Lucas
I'm sure you all know that Europe is part of the world with great history and haunted places... here in Croatia is one house build maybe 50-60 years ago and people are terrified of this place... no one has ever stayed whole night in that place... people were scratched, pulled... local people are seeing lights and strange noises coming from this abandoned house... there are also few wooden crosses on it's exterior walls: they are turned upside down... some say that this place is built on the old cemetery... bunch of cops who were investigating there ran out after just an hour... so... what do you think of that? is it even safe to investigate?.... I would be happy to... but no one wants to go there with me...

Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Apr 2012 20:54 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Features