Login

Videos

What do you think of demonic haunts?

More
23 May 2012 16:52 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2012 04:18 #2 by iburyem
When I hear, that people are afraid to go or stay in homes, I become all the more interested.

If I were closer I'd go with you. :D

More
22 May 2012 22:54 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
If there really is such a thing as demons (jury is still out for me) then I don't see why they would be in an abandoned house by themselves. My sense is something dark and perhaps lonely and likes to mess with the people who come in there. In my experience, dark=mysterious, not evil.

More
19 May 2012 15:24 #4 by Lucas
yes, many people did... but nobody could stay there... 2 hours max... like I said, people are very scared of that place...

More
18 May 2012 16:02 #5 by melly666
I have a similar problem soon also. I'm traveling India at the moment and going to a small village that is well known for hauntings..in fact the whole village emigrated and gave it to the Tibetans it was so bad. There is a cursed tree I went to see last time there where there are suppose to be demons. I had to literally beg the locals to take me there. It took 4 strapping guys and my mate also came with me eventually but nobody would come within 20 meters of it...well except myself. This year I have some basic equipment with me but it's trying to get someone to go there with me as the walk there is dangerous ie. rapes have happened on the way up. It's frustrating isn't it!!! Has anybody ever gone to this place you're talking about with equipment do you know?

More
21 Apr 2012 02:27 #6 by rach411
I believe in demonic hauntings and would have to say that if someone wished to investigate a place known to be so would definitely need to really think about it. You may not understand how easily it is for a demon to get to you. You would in my opinion have to be someone who is completely at peace with themselves because any weakness will be used against you and in there favor

More
09 Apr 2012 19:24 #7 by Lucas
I know that itt doesn't look like haunted... but that's just deception... one memmber of my team is kinda medium... demon was atached to her... she said to us that, when she was driving nearby, she felt some kind of dark presence...
about that pic: I think it's just anomaly... it's a low quallity picture :)

More
08 Apr 2012 23:00 #8 by Peek-A-Boo
looks like a figure in the upstairs door

Attachments:

More
08 Apr 2012 05:52 #9 by packerfanvic
From experience I do believe in demon hauntings and possessions. Once invited into a place, a demon can attatch itself to and possess that place.

From looking at this picture though it does not feel :unsure: demonic. There seems to be some negative forces so precautions would be wise.

That being said, does anyone else see the figure of a man in the upper doorway? I had to enlarge it but could make out what appears to be a figure standing in the door. Look just over the rail. It could be an anomaly. Not sure.

More
08 Apr 2012 00:08 #10 by BillyJo
Lucas!

This is what I think:

It takes A LOT to provoke a demon. I look at demons as the closest thing to their leader...in other words Angels are to God as demons are to satan (if you believe in that). Spirits can have periods of unrest, meaning they are struggling to cross over. An un-rested spirit can cause a lot of commotion. They just want to be heard. They don't like where they are and need to get a message to someone. They want to cross over. That is enough to scare the crap out of anyone BUT a demon, now that's a different story. A demon wishes you to leave and not without a lot of bruising, scratches, pulling hair...ect. While you're in the house where a demon dwells you are nothing but a play thing to it (I believe demons to be gender-less).

DO NOT go in alone. DO plenty of research. First sign demons dwell in the house DON'T be a hero investigator. GET OUT! If you don't they'll make sure you wish you hadn't stayed.

More to the point, it would have to be some pretty hard-core activity to be a demon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lucas

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds

Features