Login

Videos

New moon/Year of the Dragon

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2012 20:09 #11 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: New moon/Year of the Dragon

TressesOfNephthys wrote: I know I should have posted this YESTERDAY but alas, here we go.

On January 23rd the new moon cycle coincided with the Chinese new year. This year is the year of the Dragon, which is considered to be the luckiest year of the Chinese Zodiac and also the only animal of lore. The Dragon represents prosperity, good fortune, protection and heavenly blessings.

The new moon is also a time of new beginnings. It is a time where we reflect on actions of the past but leave them where they belong--in the past. It is the time to start off with a clean slate, to plant seeds and watch them grow.

This time is a powerful time for achievement and for setting plans in motion. If you have had a goal in mind for sometime, now is the time to act. Time to clean out the closets and start everything anew. If weather permits, open up the windows and get some fresh air in. Remember, this is a time for YOU to act upon your dreams and goals. The universe can only provide the fertile soil, you must provide the seed.

Hmm, I think I'm a dragon according to the calendar, born in '64. Wonder if that makes a difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2012 19:27 #12 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I know I should have posted this YESTERDAY but alas, here we go.

On January 23rd the new moon cycle coincided with the Chinese new year. This year is the year of the Dragon, which is considered to be the luckiest year of the Chinese Zodiac and also the only animal of lore. The Dragon represents prosperity, good fortune, protection and heavenly blessings.

The new moon is also a time of new beginnings. It is a time where we reflect on actions of the past but leave them where they belong--in the past. It is the time to start off with a clean slate, to plant seeds and watch them grow.

This time is a powerful time for achievement and for setting plans in motion. If you have had a goal in mind for sometime, now is the time to act. Time to clean out the closets and start everything anew. If weather permits, open up the windows and get some fresh air in. Remember, this is a time for YOU to act upon your dreams and goals. The universe can only provide the fertile soil, you must provide the seed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Features