Login

Videos

New moon/Year of the Dragon

More
25 Jan 2012 01:25 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oh I think my son is a Rabbit, this ought to be interesting.

RABBIT

People born of the year of the Rabbit are good at getting themselves out of trouble. They are neat and tidy and family oriented. They are not fans of being alone. They often bottle up emotions rather than releasing them, which leads to high stress levels. Make sure to get rid of things that cause stress before it comes to harm your health. It is hard to tell what a rabbit is thinking as they are often expressionless. Rabbits are also considered bright, intelligent, has an interest in worldly things and has a sense for fashion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2012 01:22 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
Year of the Rabbit

Rabbit is perhaps his master's favorite in the year 2012 of the Black Water Dragon. He will not have as many problems as other members of the zodiacal circle, but can achieve much success only if he wants. Rabbit can successfully correct the mistakes of last year, correct his activities, which for some reason took a false direction. A representative of this zodiac sign will learn to cope with difficulties, he will be in the spotlight and will be in a combat and optimistic mood.

More
25 Jan 2012 01:16 #3 by Peek-A-Boo
Year of the Rat

As per the Chinese horoscope 2012, being born in rat years is nothing to be ashamed instead of joy. The people born in rat years possess special characteristics and qualities that make them unique and stand out from the crowd such as making friends, stylish, fashionable, smart, beautiful, witty, magnetic, and others. Free Chinese horoscope 2012 predicts that people born in rat year will be energetic and demonstrate high endurance and withstand in the adverse circumstances. However, all the rats are prone to stress and full of stress sometimes due to illogical reasons. They also harbor bit of aggression, but control and suppress them. Rat people possess prudence and skilful perception so they can easily anticipate big picture clearly.

They know very well how to make something out of nothing and they will definitely get success in their efforts. All their efforts will be fructified this year no doubt as per Chinese horoscope 2012. This year you are going to be more innovative than ever. Nevertheless, it is advisable to the rat people that they have to take care of their activities and gesture while spending time with loved ones. Chinese horoscope 2012 definitely will give you an insight of the incidents of this year so you can make rational decisions to lead a happy life.

More
25 Jan 2012 01:13 #4 by DarkCloud
I was born in the year of the Rabbit; I haven't looked yet to see what this year has in store for me

More
25 Jan 2012 01:09 - 25 Jan 2012 01:09 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Year of the PIG (Boar):

People born under the year of the pig are lucky! Fortune comes to them easily. They are often silly and maybe a touch naive. But they will often make sacrifices of themselves for the benefit of others.

Year of the RAT:

If you are born under the year of the Rat, you are very hardworking and industrious.They are single-minded in achieving their goals and are not ones for distraction. They are shy and work is often a way to conceal this. They find security in the company of their family and friends and are often found with a group. They are very busy people who are not good at relaxing.
Last edit: 25 Jan 2012 01:09 by Tresses Of Nephthys. Reason: format

More
25 Jan 2012 00:56 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys
For me, the year of the Rooster

"The person born in the Year of the Rooster tells it like it is – honestly but maybe not always tactfully."

What, me? NO WAY!

More
24 Jan 2012 23:29 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
LOL RxRom, better than me, I'm a Rat :angry:

More
24 Jan 2012 23:24 #8 by RXRom
Lucky you Steven. In the Chinese zodiac, I was born in 1971 so that makes me a Boar. :( Here's to the Year of the Dragon! thanks for sharing TressesofNephthys.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2012 20:36 #9 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: New moon/Year of the Dragon

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Which sign you fall under will definitely have it's effect on the goals that have been set forth and the method of how which they will be achieved. Dragon in a dragon year feels at home.

You are indeed born under the sign of the Dragon, Steven.

Here's what I found about persons born under the sign of the Dragon:

"...in Chinese astrology the dragon person born under this Chinese Zodiac sign tends to be a "doer" – they do things and achieve power by getting things done.

"A dragon can breathe out fire so the person born in the Chinese Year of the Dragon can be a hothead. Watch out if you make them angry!

"However, the dragon has a soft underbelly and so in Chinese astrology the dragon person born in this Chinese Zodiac year has a "soft spot" to them. They may get angry at someone who annoys them but they also show great compassion to people in need.

"A dragon has a long tongue which is often seen.

"So in Chinese astrology the dragon person born in this Chinese Zodiac year has a sharp tongue – they will say things that can be quite sarcastic and biting.

"The person born in the Chinese Year of the Dragon can be quite a confronting person but if you can reach their "soft heart" they are worthwhile allies.

"2012 is the Chinese year of the dragon. So what does 2012 hold for a person born in the Chinese Year of the Dragon?

"Such people such double their efforts in whatever they do - work, education and other projects. Their natural talent and abilities should stand out with great results.

"However, watch out for that temper! Keep it in check and do not spoil your good work."

This info comes from سایت پیش بینی اس 90

Thanks very much for that Tress; it is so appreciated. This year has already started out well [first time in a long time].

We got a reading at the end of the year which was quite good for this year, so I think this will be an exciting year.

More
24 Jan 2012 20:27 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Which sign you fall under will definitely have it's effect on the goals that have been set forth and the method of how which they will be achieved. Dragon in a dragon year feels at home.

You are indeed born under the sign of the Dragon, Steven.

Here's what I found about persons born under the sign of the Dragon:

"...in Chinese astrology the dragon person born under this Chinese Zodiac sign tends to be a "doer" – they do things and achieve power by getting things done.

"A dragon can breathe out fire so the person born in the Chinese Year of the Dragon can be a hothead. Watch out if you make them angry!

"However, the dragon has a soft underbelly and so in Chinese astrology the dragon person born in this Chinese Zodiac year has a "soft spot" to them. They may get angry at someone who annoys them but they also show great compassion to people in need.

"A dragon has a long tongue which is often seen.

"So in Chinese astrology the dragon person born in this Chinese Zodiac year has a sharp tongue – they will say things that can be quite sarcastic and biting.

"The person born in the Chinese Year of the Dragon can be quite a confronting person but if you can reach their "soft heart" they are worthwhile allies.

"2012 is the Chinese year of the dragon. So what does 2012 hold for a person born in the Chinese Year of the Dragon?

"Such people such double their efforts in whatever they do - work, education and other projects. Their natural talent and abilities should stand out with great results.

"However, watch out for that temper! Keep it in check and do not spoil your good work."

This info comes from سایت پیش بینی اس 90

Time to create page: 3.473 seconds

Features