Login

Videos

If a spirit followed me home. Can I keep it?

More
05 Oct 2011 15:06 #11 by Keith

janglynbar wrote: I believe spirits can attach themselves to people as this has happened to me. During the week I park my car in an old building called The Stables which is one of the oldest buildings in town and has a lot of history attached to it. One night during the winter when getting into my car I felt a presence but I ignored it and continued to drive home, that night while sitting at my computer my youngest dog (who was asleep at the time) jumped up and starred into the other room and then she just started running around the house as though someone was playing with her, this went on for a couple of minutes until I asked them to stop and a short time after that she settled down but she continued to look around the room, my question is – are animals more sensitive to spirits than humans?

janglynbar

Animals seem to be more so sensitive than their owners. Where I grew up you could not get any dog to go up the stairs to the bedrooms. They would fight you to stay down stairs. We had German Shepard’s so there was no way to make them go anywhere they didn't want to go. Their 125 lbs seemed twice as heavy when they put their minds to something. lol

I believe something up stairs scared them enough they were NOT going near it. But that is another story for another day.

I don't know if I answered your question or not but maybe if we don't want a spirit in our house a large dog might “not” be the answer to keep them away. LOL

Keith
The following user(s) said Thank You: janglynbar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Oct 2011 14:54 #12 by Keith
Are you wanting to keep it and take it home like a lost puppy Keith? Lol. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I think that spirits can come to someone, especially if they are wanting to communicate something that they maybe haven't been able to convey before. Suddenly, they notice a person who is kind and sensitive toward spirits [something they don't see often probably] and perhaps they choose to attempt communication with them. I believe that when we leave this body, we see a lot of truth; some of which could be the intention and hearts of those still residing on the earth plane.

Just my 2 cents [with the current economy, probably worth 1.3 cents].[/quote]

Steven Matrix,

LOL.

No I don't really think we make that choice. Like you I believe they look for sensitive people to communicate with and if they are successful they may hang around a bit longer. The negative ones are able to visit us as well. They come to haunt us and will go to great lengths to torment us. For the most part I believe they go to those who open the "door" for them to come thru.

Other innocents may come in after the one who opened the door to them has left and are also made to deal with the Negativity they bring. Those I believe will have to be sent back to where they came.

If we avoid them by not calling on them I think "for the most part" they can be left behind.

As for a spirit for a pet. At least they won’t soil the carpets. LOLOLOL

The Spirits we catch in places we look for them are travelers, they search for reasons we may not even understand. Our search for them and their reasons of being here continues.

Keith

More
05 Oct 2011 13:49 #13 by janglynbar
I believe spirits can attach themselves to people as this has happened to me. During the week I park my car in an old building called The Stables which is one of the oldest buildings in town and has a lot of history attached to it. One night during the winter when getting into my car I felt a presence but I ignored it and continued to drive home, that night while sitting at my computer my youngest dog (who was asleep at the time) jumped up and starred into the other room and then she just started running around the house as though someone was playing with her, this went on for a couple of minutes until I asked them to stop and a short time after that she settled down but she continued to look around the room, my question is – are animals more sensitive to spirits than humans?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Oct 2011 12:07 #14 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: If a spirit followed me home. Can I keep it?

Keith wrote: Hello everyone,

I hear now and then of a Spirit attaching itself to an individual and showing up at home with them.

I know what I think about this but I am curious as to what others here think.

I find asking questions sometimes is enlightening and getting others perspectives adds to my knowledge greatly.

I know the talk will go to the negative Spirit side but I am also curious as to your thoughts on the positive side of the spirit world following us home.

I believe there are far more good spirits than bad spirits. But, I may just be naïve.

What do you think?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Keith

Are you wanting to keep it and take it home like a lost puppy Keith? Lol. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I think that spirits can come to someone, especially if they are wanting to communicate something that they maybe haven't been able to convey before. Suddenly, they notice a person who is kind and sensitive toward spirits [something they don't see often probably] and perhaps they choose to attempt communication with them. I believe that when we leave this body, we see a lot of truth; some of which could be the intention and hearts of those still residing on the earth plane.

Just my 2 cents [with the current economy, probably worth 1.3 cents].

More
05 Oct 2011 11:14 - 05 Oct 2011 11:22 #15 by Keith

TressesOfNephthys wrote: LOL Keith!

Yes spirits can attach themselves to people, places and things. I had a kid I went to high school with attached to me for 3 years. Not malevolent at all, just this heavy sense of trying to figure out what he wanted and why ME of all people since I didn't know him that well. Then one day my mother told me that his father was one of the last doctors that treated my grandmother before she died (not his fault at all--she had terminal breast cancer). Of course I jumped up and screamed out. How many times had I spoken about John and she had said NOTHING. Ah well, what it meant exactly, still not sure, but John crossed over and hasn't been back since.

TressesOfNephthys.

Thanks again for your reply. I believe spirits can come and go as they desire. Come from? go to? But I believe they can find us if they so please where ever we are. How? I wish I knew.

We often decide on whether a sprit sighting or EVP is residual or intelligent. I sometimes wonder whether or not there is even a residual haunt or did they come there to search for someone and not finding them left, and comes back later to search again. To me that would be intelligent. Because they ignore us doesn't mean they didn't see us, maybe if they are looking for a particular spirit (living or dead) and they either don't see us or are ignoring us.

Questions are many but solid answers are few. Thus we continue to search for the answers to our questions.

Finding answers begins by searching ones own heart and thoughts.

Keith
Last edit: 05 Oct 2011 11:22 by Keith.

More
05 Oct 2011 03:04 #16 by Tresses Of Nephthys
LOL Keith!

Yes spirits can attach themselves to people, places and things. I had a kid I went to high school with attached to me for 3 years. Not malevolent at all, just this heavy sense of trying to figure out what he wanted and why ME of all people since I didn't know him that well. Then one day my mother told me that his father was one of the last doctors that treated my grandmother before she died (not his fault at all--she had terminal breast cancer). Of course I jumped up and screamed out. How many times had I spoken about John and she had said NOTHING. Ah well, what it meant exactly, still not sure, but John crossed over and hasn't been back since.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith

More
05 Oct 2011 02:07 #17 by Keith
Hello everyone,

I hear now and then of a Spirit attaching itself to an individual and showing up at home with them.

I know what I think about this but I am curious as to what others here think.

I find asking questions sometimes is enlightening and getting others perspectives adds to my knowledge greatly.

I know the talk will go to the negative Spirit side but I am also curious as to your thoughts on the positive side of the spirit world following us home.

I believe there are far more good spirits than bad spirits. But, I may just be naïve.

What do you think?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Keith

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Features