Login

Videos

If a spirit followed me home. Can I keep it?

More
06 Oct 2011 11:16 - 06 Oct 2011 11:24 #1 by Keith

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Well you're right--not all ghosts are lost. Some choose to stay for one reason or another. Maybe they liked a place and to them, that place is heaven. Also, its easy to confuse earthbound souls with those on the other side who also like to come visit sometimes. They aren't lost at all, just want to say hello or pass a message along.

TressesOfNephthys,

Thanks for the reply.

Although I am new to the Hunt aspect I have been around the Paranormal experiences as far back as I can remember. I had never given much thought to the Spirit hunt aspects for I never needed to hunt for spirit interactions. As you well know TressesOfNephthys, The hunt adds a completely different aspect to what knowledge’s are already there. To "look for" Sprits lends us to experience those spirits out of our normal lines of thoughts and dealings with spirits.

I find often the Spirits look for us once on site. Almost as if we carry a beacon around in the dark and they are drawn in to that light. Odd? Perhaps not.

I often find the experience different from others who do this. Placing those experiences into words is not as easy as one might think, at least for me.

So as for the question “do they visit or are they bound here.” I ask them, "Why are you here tonight?" If they want me to know I will know. You see, I believe, they don't have to be part of this dimension if they choose not to, for the most part. There is so much more to the Spirit World than we can measure with a meter. This I know.

I think people don't realize there is so much more to death than Heaven and Hell. I know this is what we all learned in Bible Class and I don’t dispute the existence of each destination. It is life that binds us here not death, in my view.

Anyhow TressesOfNephthys, thanks again for the posts and your perspectives. I agree with much you have written.

Keith
Last edit: 06 Oct 2011 11:24 by Keith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Oct 2011 02:14 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Well you're right--not all ghosts are lost. Some choose to stay for one reason or another. Maybe they liked a place and to them, that place is heaven. Also, its easy to confuse earthbound souls with those on the other side who also like to come visit sometimes. They aren't lost at all, just want to say hello or pass a message along.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith

More
06 Oct 2011 01:28 - 06 Oct 2011 01:29 #3 by Keith

undertaker1 wrote: Spirits can follow you home but this doesn't mean they are evil or bad spirits. There are many spirits that can attach themselves to anything as tress said her friend from school. It isn't that this is negative but i would suggest allowing these spirits to crossover or help them cross because they need to find their resting place.

Thanks for the response undertaker1

You know...

I wonder sometimes if all spirits are lost spirits. Who is to say, we really don't know that to be so with every spirit. Some may just want to communicate. Or come back perhaps to send a message to a loved one, or maybe just coming back to a place that may have had a special spot in their life on earth.

In order to rest they must they find what they are looking for? What if they are not searching for anything but has chosen to follow us home for another reason which we may not ever guess?

I am new to much of this so sorry if the questions are redundant and answered elsewhere.

Keith
Last edit: 06 Oct 2011 01:29 by Keith.

More
05 Oct 2011 21:37 #4 by undertaker1
Spirits can follow you home but this doesn't mean they are evil or bad spirits. There are many spirits that can attach themselves to anything as tress said her friend from school. It isn't that this is negative but i would suggest allowing these spirits to crossover or help them cross because they need to find their resting place.

More
05 Oct 2011 20:09 - 05 Oct 2011 20:12 #5 by Keith
TressesOfNephth,

You are right they (Pets) don't know that spirits don't exist so they just react. My Grandmother use to talk with her daughter that passed away at the age of 8 from TB some 50 years earlier. When I asked her who the little girl was she was talking to she smiled and said your aunt Sammy (Samantha) She talks with Grampa and the others in heaven all the time. Grandma would say.

Grandma buried 7 out of ten children and told me after the 7th She would burry no more of her children. She said Grampa came and told her it was time to come with him. She died three weeks later. I told my mother what Grandma told me and my mother looked at me like I wished Grandma would die. I never spoke of any encounters after that with anyone for over 30 years. Only to find when I did I was not alone with these visits.

Life is simple until you must hide what is normal to you.

Keith
Last edit: 05 Oct 2011 20:12 by Keith.

More
05 Oct 2011 19:50 #6 by Keith

Ocean County Paranormal Research wrote: Yes i Believe That Spirits Can Follow You Home As Well...But I think It's Rare.
As For Animals Like Dogs Being Sensitive I believe They Are Just For The Fact
That They Do Not Know, Not To Be.Much Like A Little Child Would Be.But As With Some Not All People As We Grow We Become A Little Egnorent To This Phenomenon.

Ocean County Paranormal Research,

Thanks for the post and opinion. I love to watch the faces of those who have never experienced the paranormal. When at that first moment they look at your and say. “What just happened.”

It's hard to argue that the paranormal doesn't exist when you are standing in a hall way with the nearest person to you is five feet away and someone whispers in your ear, or touches their arm or hair.

My home is over 200 years old so there is a lot of history here. We have a little boy in a wool coat that visits us now and then. We have had guests mention the boy in the back yard playing in the sand dozens of times only to find no one there when a minute later we go back out to see who he is. Their faces tell the story. We aren't sure who he is because he never speaks but his cloths are from a time long ago.

He is a good boy.

Keith

More
05 Oct 2011 19:28 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
[quote=

Animals seem to be more so sensitive than their owners. Where I grew up you could not get any dog to go up the stairs to the bedrooms. They would fight you to stay down stairs. We had German Shepard’s so there was no way to make them go anywhere they didn't want to go. Their 125 lbs seemed twice as heavy when they put their minds to something. lol

I believe something up stairs scared them enough they were NOT going near it. But that is another story for another day.

I don't know if I answered your question or not but maybe if we don't want a spirit in our house a large dog might “not” be the answer to keep them away. LOL

Keith[/quote]

Just like you weren't able to move the dogs physically you also weren't able to tell them they were crazy or that ghosts don't exist. The wonderful thing about animals is that they see everything for what it is.

More
05 Oct 2011 18:29 #8 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
Yes i Believe That Spirits Can Follow You Home As Well...But I think It's Rare.
As For Animals Like Dogs Being Sensitive I believe They Are Just For The Fact
That They Do Not Know, Not To Be.Much Like A Little Child Would Be.But As With Some Not All People As We Grow We Become A Little Egnorent To This Phenomenon.

More
05 Oct 2011 16:35 - 05 Oct 2011 16:36 #9 by Keith
"As for a spirit for a pet. At least they won’t soil the carpets. LOLOLOL
Keith[/quote]"

"Very true, but if we're not prepared, they may make us soil the carpet. Lol.[/quote]"

Steven Matrix,

It is a bit un-nerving at times, that is true. So far I haven't had the urge to run, yet. the loud bang in the dark is a bit chilling as well. Once as I was opening a door I had it pulled from my hand and it slammed shut. It was a closet door within a room. That was disturbing, but as I opened the door a second time the closet was empty. Go figure. lol

Keith
Last edit: 05 Oct 2011 16:36 by Keith.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Oct 2011 15:09 #10 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: If a spirit followed me home. Can I keep it?

Keith wrote: Are you wanting to keep it and take it home like a lost puppy Keith? Lol. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I think that spirits can come to someone, especially if they are wanting to communicate something that they maybe haven't been able to convey before. Suddenly, they notice a person who is kind and sensitive toward spirits [something they don't see often probably] and perhaps they choose to attempt communication with them. I believe that when we leave this body, we see a lot of truth; some of which could be the intention and hearts of those still residing on the earth plane.

Just my 2 cents [with the current economy, probably worth 1.3 cents].

Steven Matrix,

LOL.

As for a spirit for a pet. At least they won’t soil the carpets. LOLOLOL
Keith[/quote]

Very true, but if we're not prepared, they may make us soil the carpet. Lol.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds

Features