Login

Videos

Belief systems

More
29 May 2011 14:28 #11 by medic793
Replied by medic793 on topic Re: Belief systems
i agree 100 % but, some people are set in there ways and beliefs and you can tell them till your blue in the face and it wont matter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2011 13:52 #12 by hometwnbrat
Belief systems was created by hometwnbrat
ok so my friend can see and hear spirits, but she doesn't believe in demons because she says if there are demons why can't the good spirits get rid of em! Im not religious in any way but my reasoning about that subject is that you can't have the good without the bad and god makes us fight for the good so it will be worth it!! if you didn't fight for what you want in the real world. where would anyone be? i think that rule applies for the spiritual world as well!! I understand shes in a dilemma that she completely doesn't in demons as someone as I who doesn't agree with religion and church does believe in em!! ironic isn't it? I respect her decision but I does bother me that she does not think there is a negative side to it! even though she sees spirits alot!! she is still a skeptic of the paranormal life! very ironic as i have mentioned.i don't want to make this a conflicting discussion but i am very interested in your opinions! and if anyone does or did feel the same way until something happened?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds

Features