Login

Videos

× This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

contacting a lost loved one

More
27 Apr 2011 13:15 #11 by matthewg329
because since i lost my grandad who was very close to me i lived with him for 10 years 5 of them i was his carer i keep dreaming of him and hearing my name called out when i'm the only one there it's been 7 years now plus i need to know if he forgives me for going back on a deal we made if one was dying the other would turn the gas on so we went together

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2011 22:11 #12 by kiki04
Thank you! Kiki ;)

More
26 Apr 2011 22:06 #13 by sixsense
Oh it was definately your dad. He wanted you to know he's Ok and he loves you. He needed to see you just as much as you needed to see him. you can say it was his way of good-bye, but not gone. Who knows, he may come to you again sometime. My dad still comes to me in my dreams, though it's usually when I've done something bad..hmm, imagine that..LOL, Just remember he will always be with you, rather you see him or not. Remeber that hug...:)

More
26 Apr 2011 21:50 #14 by kiki04

My dad passed away and I think I had a dream (seemed real-not like a regular dream) about him...in my dream it was very misty-cloudy like, and my dad was standing there with the biggest smile on his face and looked very healthy. I said "Hi Dad!" and he laughed...I said " Dad, am I dreaming?" My dad laughed again and said "I just wanted to tell you that I am okay." (My dad's mouth didn't move -( it sounds weird saying that his mouth didn't move-but it wasn't weird when I was dreaming it) I then said but "Dad I am dreaming" My dad said "I know honey but I am still here!" Then I went over to hug him and I could really feel the hug - it was him! Usually when I dream when I know I am dreaming I wake up....Well, I knew I was dreaming but didn't wake up... I got this overwhelming warm loving feeling that I never felt before, it was so real...then a little bit later I woke up and ran down stairs to tell my husband and when I told him what just happened... I still was feeling that warm loving feeling and I started busting out crying telling him what had just happened, but it wasn't a Sad feeling it was that overwhelming Love Feeling... Do you think I was dreaming or do you think I really saw my dad??? It was the Neatest thing that ever happened to me...I hope it happens again! :)

More
26 Apr 2011 20:16 #15 by sixsense
Being a sensitive I usually see spirits in human form. But my family appears to me in my dreams. Never in human form. Have you had any dreams about them? If so, pay attention to what they are trying to tell you. :)

More
26 Apr 2011 19:37 #16 by undertaker1
Zacs way is probably the best they come to you then there is a connection. If you don't mind me asking what is the reason you want to get connected with them.

More
26 Apr 2011 19:34 #17 by undertaker1
Hey Zac whats up man love the show. It coming to you is cool but not sure this guy should be trying to contact them on his own is a good idea. You have alot of experience with this he might not get what he wants. Take care hope you had fun in Mansfield

More
26 Apr 2011 19:28 #18 by #1ZakBagansfan
I haven't actually contacted a dead loved one, thy actually came to me. It just happened randomly one night.

More
25 Apr 2011 16:17 #19 by undertaker1
The best way is through a psychic/medium. Messing with it yourself or through a ouija board can bring in many spirits and some you may wish you would have allowed in. It can be dangerous without a experienced person involved.

More
25 Apr 2011 16:02 #20 by matthewg329
does anyone know of a safe way of contacting a dead relative

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds

Features