Login

Videos

RT-EVP/Spirit box combo

More
19 Dec 2011 05:25 #11 by jr244888
I wouldn't call myself a sensitive, but I have been able to detect, "Bad Vibes", from areas when I don't know the history behind them and look it up later and find out the bad histories behind them, and I can feel things when they aren't visible, but my team mates think I'm full of it lol, IDk if u have ever heard of nemacolin castle in brownsville near pittsburgh, but I am paying to go on an investigation there in march, u have to take ur own equipment and its reletively cheap, but I will actually be doing it with none of my team mates bc they don't believe in paying for something they don't actually believe in, its also good to c that its a small world and that u are pretty close to my location, as I get more and more involved in paranormal investigations I'm meeting more and more ppl from near and far and becoming closely knit with them, the paranormal investigation community is a small world and spiritual unity is key to becoming a good investigation team, that's why I love this site, I can learn so much on here from all over the place

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Dec 2011 05:10 #12 by irisheyes1223
no problem! i too am having issue with the cold weather lol i live in Indiana so not to far from ya! yes try it out and see. i am a sensitive so i have allso been into this stuff since they kept coming to me lol. my whole family is skeptic and i too am still skeptic of somethings.

More
19 Dec 2011 04:56 #13 by jr244888
Thanks alot, I'll take that into consideration then, If u happen to view our evp that I posted on here, we have no explanation for it and none of us heard it when we recorded it so it would've been gr8 to have the rt-evp on hand. My team mates all pretty much agree that they won't believe in the existence of ghosts until they are attacked, but I did get one of them when he was under the influence of alcohol to tell me he saw a full bodied apparition in a friend's house, but when he sobered up the next day and I asked him how he could say they don't exist when he saw one, he said it was just his senses playing tricks on him. I myself have had multiple experiences with ghosts, especially where I work at, but that could also just be the high concentration of emf's causing me to hallucinate, either way I am a firm believer in ghosts and always will be, right now we as a group are at a bit of a standstill because the weather is very cold and irritable here and we are having trouble finding places to conduct indoor investigations, hopefully I will have the rt-evp for our next investigation

More
19 Dec 2011 04:42 #14 by irisheyes1223
i do believe in them and i didnt at first.

i was on a hunt and have been attacked by this entity 2 times and another member had this thing attack her. i said to the spirit box "why are you attacking me?" i watched it scan 6 stations and all in the same voice it said " shut the f*** up you b****" when that happened i was a believer in the spirit box.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jr244888

More
19 Dec 2011 04:36 #15 by jr244888
Do u happen to use a spirit box on a regular basis? Because I am the founder of a group called Pennsylvania Supernatural Studies, we don't have a website yet but we do have a facebook page and I am the only one in the group who will openly admit that he believes in ghosts, although we've all had experiences that we can't explain, and my team members don't believe that Spirit boxes work, they say it's just bits and pieces of broadcasts coming in that were temporarily lost in transition

More
19 Dec 2011 04:23 #16 by irisheyes1223
i want one of these. I know some people that use it and they love it. i like the fact that u can hear as you go. and u have a spirit box on it as well so that is less equipment you have to bring.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jr244888

More
19 Dec 2011 03:31 #17 by jr244888
has anyone purchased or used one and feels whether or not it is a good item for others to purchase for how much it costs?

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Features