Login

Videos

RT-EVP/Spirit box combo

More
21 Dec 2011 15:21 #1 by crystalcross

SasiowlJewell wrote: How do you record on the Android? I would love to do that.

I used a program called Virtual Tape recorder. It has the benefit of allowing you to select record quality which most voice recorders don't. And the quality of most recorders just isn't up to par with EVP recording.

But I would really suggest spending the extra few bucks to purchase a cheap stand-alone voice recorder with a high quality record format. You can do so for about $30 refurbished.

** AMAZON SITE **

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Dec 2011 01:02 #2 by Chris1GCPI
Like they say, "There's an app for that". I have the Android Entity Sensor Pro (EMF detector) on my phone. It had some great features including recording audio and EMF readings. You can transfer the readings to your computer for analysis. Of course, it doesn't take the place of a K2 or Mel meter. But, if your out and about without one and want to make a quick check you can use the app.

More
21 Dec 2011 00:47 #3 by SasiowlJewell
How do you record on the Android? I would love to do that.

More
20 Dec 2011 23:08 #4 by b0neZ
Replied by b0neZ on topic Re: RT-EVP/Spirit box combo
That would be a cool app, though my Android phone only has an FM radio on it.
If only I knew how to build Android apps...

More
20 Dec 2011 22:31 #5 by jr244888
^That would be one awesome app!

More
19 Dec 2011 16:06 #6 by crystalcross
I'm curious since we're on the subject of spirit box and recording if anyone has seen an application for Android phones which will do exactly this. I'm generally not a proponent of using phones on any investigation, but in this case I may be, especially if its in airplane mode. (Transmitters off)

I ask because all the components to have an EXCELLENT spirit box are right there. Most android phones have a AM/FM radio built in, and also can record EVP's. So I'm just curious if anyone has seen an application that ties these two together?

I think that would be an awesome app!

More
19 Dec 2011 06:37 #7 by jr244888
have u ever heard of quest paranormal society? If you have a facebook, I suggest you look them up, they are based out of muhlenburg, pa and are a rather large group that looks for new members every now and again, if you were to email them I'm sure that they would send you an application and I am always looking for ppl willing to go on investigations because my team mates and I have very conflicting schedules and aren't always available to participate when need be, or u could even start your own investigations and if you can get up to two years of verifiable experience and do your services for free you can have a chance at joining the taps family

More
19 Dec 2011 06:06 #8 by angmmof4
I would love to go on investigations. I have been in touch with some groups around my area but they haven't got back to me to let me know anything about joining. Do you have any suggestions?

More
19 Dec 2011 06:05 #9 by jr244888
That's awesome, I have always wanted to visit waverly hills, and am gonna try to go to Eastern state penitentiary this year, and have also been in contact with the owner of penhurst and am trying to conduct an investigation there, I love all aspects of bein an investigator as well

More
19 Dec 2011 05:58 #10 by irisheyes1223
lol i have been to bachelor grove, bobby mackeys, and waverly hills. and a ton of small not big places. i love being an investigator. i love the good,bad, and ugly!

Time to create page: 2.693 seconds

Features