Login

Videos

Equipment

More
28 Sep 2011 22:10 #11 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Equipment
Digital voice recorder. The reason being is evp's are more likely than a picture. I love all the equipment available but this one definately will get you in the direction you need to go to find or share paranormal evidence.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2011 00:31 #12 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Equipment
By the way that was supposed to read 'up the nose' not 'up the hose'.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Sep 2011 13:23 #13 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Equipment

crystalcross wrote: How did you like my up-the-hose shot? I really pride myself on my a vanguard camera work!

Priceless!

More
27 Sep 2011 02:33 #14 by crystalcross
How did you like my up-the-hose shot? I really pride myself on my a vanguard camera work!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Sep 2011 02:21 #15 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Equipment

crystalcross wrote: Tyrstag,

I make them myself. I take regular keychain micro-cameras which you can purchase from E-Bay, and I convert them so they are Infrared cameras. I can either show you how to do it, or I can do it for you. I just bought a lot of 10 more keychain cameras, and will convert them as soon as I get them. I'll probably keep 5-6 of them for myself. But I'll re-sell a few of them. Best things since sliced bread!

That's what the video from our most recent investigation was taken with.

Thanks for not videotaping my step stool by the way. I really do look 6 feet tall.

More
27 Sep 2011 02:21 #16 by zookeeper
Replied by zookeeper on topic Re: Equipment
I've never seen such a thing.. im totally intrigued! Is it hard to do? I'd love to make some as gifts for my ghost loving friends! That would be a unique holiday gift!

crystalcross wrote: Tyrstag,

I make them myself. I take regular keychain micro-cameras which you can purchase from E-Bay, and I convert them so they are Infrared cameras. I can either show you how to do it, or I can do it for you. I just bought a lot of 10 more keychain cameras, and will convert them as soon as I get them. I'll probably keep 5-6 of them for myself. But I'll re-sell a few of them. Best things since sliced bread!

More
27 Sep 2011 02:16 #17 by mistressmyra
Replied by mistressmyra on topic Re: Equipment
Are you just ripping out the IR filter?
OK, how about a link to the unmodded ones? I don't think I've ever even seen a camera keychain. Honest.

More
27 Sep 2011 02:14 #18 by crystalcross
Tyrstag,

More
27 Sep 2011 02:11 #19 by mistressmyra
Replied by mistressmyra on topic Re: Equipment
IR Camera keychain?? That sounds really cool! Do you have a link?

More
27 Sep 2011 02:02 #20 by crystalcross
I would have to say that my favorite hardware would be the voice recorder. If one has nothing else, that's a good place to start. Those can be purchased for under $40, and it makes a great addition to any collection.

Once you have that I would get some added accessories to complete that particular vein of your tool kit. These accessories would be an external microphone (clip-on) with a wind screen, and then a splitter (L/R spliter) and then a magnetic pickup.

My second, third, fourth and fifth favorite addition is a tiny keychain infrared camera and a little infra-red flashlight. Those two things will take you a long way towards collecting data. I have several of them, and for relatively cheap you can record video in total darkness from several angles.

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds

Features