Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New here. =]

More
13 Aug 2011 04:25 #11 by Chris1GCPI
Replied by Chris1GCPI on topic Re: New here. =]
Greetings! Welcome aboard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2011 03:53 #12 by fayefaye1306
New here. =] was created by fayefaye1306
Hello. I'm new here. I found out about this site from Twitter and it got me interested. =]

Hmm...A little about me...Well...I've always been interested in the paranormal. My mom said that, when I was little, I would see 'people' that weren't there. I only vaugely remember doing that. I distinctly remember trying to sleep one night and a woman in a red dress standing in the hallway staring at me, so I told my mom to tell her to leave me alone. Apparently, I also had an imaginary friend named Hoggle (as in the character from "Labyrinth") who didn't look anything the character. A few years ago, I was using a Ouijie (sp?) board with some friends and it said we were talking to Hoggle. (Which scared the life out of me.)

I've also had some expierence with some not-so-friendly entities. I was sharing an apartment with three other women and we had some scary stuff happen. My roomie did a Love Spell that had some MAJOR consequences. As soon as she did the spell, there was a HUGE crash. After that, we started hearing banging at all hours. We did a seance in my bathroom and as soon as we began we heard someone come into the apartment. When we went out to see who it was, no one was there. When she moved out, it went with her.

Another weird happening was when we got a new roomie who said she could see ghosts (although I don't think she could). She did something...summoned something...and it was not nice. My other roommate and I did a smudging/cleansing of the apartment and it felt like something was pressing on our chests and heads the whole time. The cleansing just made things a lot worse. It started feeling like someone was following us and watching us when we were home. I ended up doing an exorcism myself and that got rid of whatever it was. But it was still scary while it was happening. =/

Anywho, I'm new here so I just thought I'd introduce myself and let you guys know a little about me. =]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

Features