Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New here. =]

More
14 Aug 2011 16:10 #1 by DementedWarlok
Replied by DementedWarlok on topic Re: New here. =]
Welcome to the comminuity. This place is awesome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Aug 2011 16:04 #2 by irisheyes1223
Replied by irisheyes1223 on topic Re: New here. =]
welcome!!!!!!

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Aug 2011 00:02 #3 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: New here. =]
Welcome Fayefaye !! A hug

More
13 Aug 2011 05:40 #4 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: New here. =]
by all means do so, also check my reply on the pic

More
13 Aug 2011 05:38 #5 by fayefaye1306
Replied by fayefaye1306 on topic Re: New here. =]
I've actually had a lot of my family pass away within the past 20 years. Two great uncles have passed. My family and I actually live on the property of one of them, my brother and his girlfriend actually lived in the same house he lived in. I know he's still around, I've seen him in the upstairs window and my brother has heard him moving around upstairs. I'll respond to the rest in a PM. Lol

More
13 Aug 2011 05:31 #6 by gnhadmin
has anyone from your family parted? recently or in a span of 20 years? hmm, I do pick it up from you straight of as in uncle, with a little resentment but care, lots of care and nurture, it is more like he really is concerned with you and what you are doing, whatever it is stop. And if in any relationship, stop it... it might not be the right time for that plus the person seems a bit.... shifty... dodgy...hmm well whatever, just slow things down. Looking at the pick. BTW you did get a small piece of channel here, let me do a full one later on, you are entitled to one as long as you write me a PM ;)

KK Ceremonial White Magi, Druid Adeptus rank Birch, Battle Mage for hire :3

More
13 Aug 2011 05:27 #7 by fayefaye1306

P.I. Christophe Kay wrote: Got Karma now? ;) treat it well, you never know when some backstabbers won't take it from you XDD sorry, personal here ;) but yeah cool, in a ll fairness, yes? Feel free to roam, and remember, no one can take anything from you if oyu odn't let them :) my little advice, so yeah keep it real but be yourself. I can channel for you at some point, message me or smth.

Bye

KK

Thanks. =) I've read some of your replies to posts and it sounds like you're pretty in-tune with the paranormal. (Which I'm jealous of. =p) Actually, there may be something you could give me a hand with. I posted an image that I took last month, and it looks like there is something/someone in the top left corner. It has me baffled and I haven't been able to find anything out about it on my own. I posted it yesterday/today and I would greatly appreciate some opinions/insight. =)

More
13 Aug 2011 05:21 #8 by fayefaye1306
Thanks. =)

More
13 Aug 2011 05:15 #9 by gnhadmin
Got Karma now? ;) treat it well, you never know when some backstabbers won't take it from you XDD sorry, personal here ;) but yeah cool, in a ll fairness, yes? Feel free to roam, and remember, no one can take anything from you if oyu odn't let them :) my little advice, so yeah keep it real but be yourself. I can channel for you at some point, message me or smth.

Bye

KK

More
13 Aug 2011 04:55 #10 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: New here. =]
Well welcome to G&H!

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds

Features