Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Animals we all have lost

More
26 Jul 2011 03:41 #11 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Satisfied/relieved, I guess. Nice to see my kitty again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2011 03:37 #12 by CleParanormal
What did you think and feel afterwards?

More
26 Jul 2011 03:32 #13 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I had a kitty who was sick, we didn't know what was wrong with him and my mom waited too long to call the vet. The cat was begging at the door to go out and do his business, and even though we were trying to keep him in so we could keep an eye on him, my brother let him out. He disappeared and never came back. Not too long after that, I had a dream where I walked into my room and he was laying on my bed like obviously nothing was wrong with that, that's what he always did. I guess that was his way of telling me he was ok.

More
26 Jul 2011 03:00 #14 by CleParanormal
Hello!

It has been a while since I posted so first off, I wanted to say hello to everyone.. So hello everyone!

Secondly, to those who have had pets pass on, anyone experience anything paranormal afterwards? I know since my pet passed earlier this month things have been interesting and he has made his presence known but anyone else ever have anything happen that made them believe it was their pet?

Have a good one, everyone!

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds

Features