Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Animals we all have lost

More
28 Jul 2011 03:53 #1 by CleParanormal
That is a great story. Have you named them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2011 03:52 #2 by CleParanormal
That is a great story and I'm sure they are there, just as my little guy is around tormenting his siblings. I look forward to seeing him again and jealous of the pets that can see him. It just goes to show sometimes love is forever and even in death it will not end.

More
27 Jul 2011 21:12 #3 by intuitivegal27
That is a cute story steel! I never lost any pets dear to me though but I have aquired 2 spirit cats and my place isn't that old. It was built in the late 1990's and I am not sure if the cats that are here know that they are dead. I see and feel one of the cats from time to time. so I know that they are still here with me :)

More
27 Jul 2011 21:03 #4 by steelreality
I had a boxer that I got when she was 6 weeks old (I actually picked her out when she was 2 weeks old). Her name was Rena. She was my angel for 13 wonderful years. She passed from cancer in January of 2010. She also had a little companion, a mini schnauzer named Chili. They only had about 4 years together until Rena died. But, Chili died at age 4 only 2 months later. We have moved since then and they are buried on my old property.

However, while still there...I would see things scurrying around the house...always out of the corner of my eye (that would be the mini-schnauzer running around with wild energy). I would feel a brush up against my leg and/or pressure on my foot (Rena would always walk up to me when she needed attention and sit down on my feet). I would hear jingles of collars and tags, the clicking of their toenails on the tile floor. I would hear Rena's very raspy distinctive bark coming from outside and open the doors to see what was there...nothing ever was. But I heard it clear as day.

Now that we are living in a new house, I still see and hear all the same things...only not nearly as often. Almost as if they are tied to the other property (which I do still own), but that they are coming to visit from time to time.

I greet them by name, talk to them as if they were there, send love, & treat them as if they never left me.

It was so heartbreaking to lose them both so close together, but apparently they couldn't live without one another. They will be each other's keepers for eternity. This makes me smile.

So there is my pet story! :)

More
27 Jul 2011 19:28 #5 by CleParanormal
So an animal update.

One of the cat who wasn't big on the bunny (the bunny who passed was too hyper for her liking) was sitting next to his old cage. She suddenly started backing up and hissing at something infront of her, but there was nothing. She than moved to another side of the house and was acting normal. Guess my little bunny was on the move and playing with his sister. His love for playing is still there, as well as his little bunny spirit. LOVE IT!

More
26 Jul 2011 19:53 #6 by CleParanormal
Benny was beautiful. Looks like a real angel.

More
26 Jul 2011 05:27 #7 by Chris1GCPI
Another Benny! Very cool. When our Benny was 15 he had surgery to remove a cancerous growth on his leg from which he fully recovered amazingly considering his age.

Here's a picture of the old guy.
Attachments:

More
26 Jul 2011 05:04 #8 by CleParanormal
Benny was a nickname for Bengerman the Bunny that just passed. Our new little one is a spitting image of personality of Ben so we had to name him Benji, in honor of our little man. We believe he sent Benji to us after he died and is always around. After Bengerman died he made sure to let me know he was still around and I know I feel him at times and hear him. He has also made himself known by our EMF meter and he left a footprint close to my heart the morning after his passing. I know it was his foot because he had a crooked toe on his foot and this print had that little toe. I know he's at peace and is waiting for me on the other end. Love ya, little Ben. See you when I get there but feel free to visit me here. :)

More
26 Jul 2011 04:47 #9 by Chris1GCPI
Our animals are wonderful aren't they! They love us unconditionally and only asked to be fed and loved in return. You can have the worst day and they are there to help you melt those troubles away. I'm also a cat person. I admit it! It may sound weird to some but "Benny" who was with us for 17 years was cremated and is in a beautiful wooden box with a nameplate on my nightstand. I have felt his presence with me many times.

More
26 Jul 2011 03:51 #10 by CleParanormal
I know the feeling, I miss my little guy everyday and no matter how hard I try, I still get misty eyed when I think of him.

But I do know he is fine and happy where he is and does visit, the investigating I do helped reassure that. Just hard to not miss his furry lil body and cute face.

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds

Features