Login

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

ghost radar app

More
15 Jun 2011 20:41 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: ghost radar app
As I mentioned before I somewhat question the validity of some of the apps and equipment available. But then again sometimes they do show results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2011 19:15 #2 by Sarahbby19
Replied by Sarahbby19 on topic Re: ghost radar app
The Ghost Radar app is not real. If you pay attention to the dots that show up it's always in the exact same spots. It's just a toy app. Not for serious use and I wouldn't recommend it unless you're looking for a laugh.

More
09 Jun 2011 19:48 #3 by crystalcross
I believe that Ghost Radar is available on iPhone.

But I do not know for certain, I use Android exclusively.

More
09 Jun 2011 09:21 #4 by 13pegasus
Replied by 13pegasus on topic Re: ghost radar app
Hi, can u recommend a iphone app to get started with. I have seen a couple but didn't know which to pick

More
08 Jun 2011 21:38 #5 by SheWhoKnits
Replied by SheWhoKnits on topic Re: ghost radar app
I've had so-so luck with Ghost Radar. My best result with it was last Christmas when I was at home and my dad switched the TV to a baseball game and not 3 seconds later, the word "baseball' came up and then about 15 minutes later, it says my Dad's first name. This was before I knew to turn it onto airplane mode and shut the WiFi off. But I will try doing those things and see what I get!

More
08 Jun 2011 16:08 #6 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: ghost radar app
Yeah i believe this app is a app thats too have fun and scare people. If it truely worked im sure there wouldn't be a free option. But it is a fun app kids love it lol.

More
08 Jun 2011 16:06 #7 by JazBrie
Replied by JazBrie on topic Re: ghost radar app
I have my settings set to low, and mine s super chatty when im not asking questions but when i do, nothing??

More
08 Jun 2011 14:42 #8 by Paranorml_Lady
Replied by Paranorml_Lady on topic Re: ghost radar app
Even though I've gotten a few good responses to my questions I am not convinced. According to it, my house, office, car and even my tanning salon has spirits.

More
08 Jun 2011 13:51 #9 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: ghost radar app
I have used this app and it does pick up spirits. But not sure if they are real or not. Italso says things and is all over the plce mmost of the time when using. Being a sensitive i can pick up when spirits are around so not to sure this app is a true detector.

More
06 Jun 2011 00:09 #10 by crystalcross
Makes me wonder if you have a spirit guide, since generally the Ghost Radar or any such device is triggered by a spirit, since they have the ability to manipulate EMF fields. There has to be some aspect which is affecting the Ghost Radar to coming up with a result. Which could explain why sometimes it works and others it doesn't. Depending on if your spirit guide is present.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Features