Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

THE dEVIL IS THE GOD OF THE AIR

More
16 May 2011 22:19 #11 by everex5
Ok... a few things I feel I need to point out.

1) Your caps lock must be stuck on.
2) Your spell check is not functioning.
3) Profanity is not necessary on this site

Other than those things, if you want people to take you seriously, you need to use better grammar and perhaps be more specific. Your Karma rating is negative as well which will make people less likely to interact with you. From your postings I understand you charge people for your services and some people will not want to pay for those services. Maybe trying to help the less fortunate for free and boost your reputation before charging people? Professionalism can earn respect but your actions will earn more karma and freinds than all the words in the dictionary.

Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixsense

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2011 00:49 #12 by xaz
THE FALLEN ANGEL, THE GOD OF THE AIR, IS PRONOUNCING HIS PRESENCE AT THIS TIME, FAIR PEOPLE BE WARNED, IT IS HS TIME AT THIS TIME, I CAN HELP ERADICATE THIS, BUT I WILL NEED A GROUP OF BELIEVERS, THIS IOS NOT GLO WHATEVER YOU BELBELIEVE IN...ROUGH WITHIME TO FOLLOW THBAL WARMING, IT IS THE RAPTURE, THE ARMAGHEDDON, AND NEEDING OF THE SECOND COMING OF WHATVER YOU BELIEVE IN, ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE, IT IS T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds

Features