Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

THE dEVIL IS THE GOD OF THE AIR

More
17 May 2011 01:08 #1 by xaz
i provokeadverse opinions to find out whom is who

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2011 23:47 #2 by www.beyondbeliefparanormal.com
Correct me if i am wrong, but this is a forum where people are allowed to view there opinions, some people who just sit there and do not wish to participate but just follow are more than welcome to. This might be the first time they have actually have the ability to contact a demonoligist like your self. But it would help if your posts did not come across as a little unprofessional.
That is just my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
16 May 2011 23:35 #3 by xaz
there are many more that only read these posts, and choose not to voice their opinion, and for those that may not have your same beliefs, i voice Oere you stand, but every day is a new learning experience, and try to learn from itD whole-heartedly, one must in order to oppose evil, you are young and will have revised opinions as time goes on, it is not my place to form your views or wh

More
16 May 2011 23:28 #4 by undertaker1
Those that know God have no worries of the evil that will come. This is a open forum nd everyone has their own opinion but i do believe you re creating problems not help so far. If you continue to discredit yourself nobody will believe in your work or abilities. People who discredit themselves and the paranormal ruin for all just like life itself. So please stop the deiscrediting before we lose the people we help and reach out to daily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixsense

More
16 May 2011 23:26 #5 by sixsense
Alrighty then, I was trying to be nice, but I'm done.

More
16 May 2011 23:22 #6 by xaz
as far as Karma, my Karma ran over your Dogma....

More
16 May 2011 23:20 #7 by sixsense
Well that's better. It's nice to know you help the unfortunate also. You made it sound like you were in it just for the money. I think that's why some of us got upset. We are here to help to. all they have to do is talk to us...:)

More
16 May 2011 23:13 #8 by xaz
note on mis-spellling, ghosts never spell correctly, Beetleguise

More
16 May 2011 23:10 #9 by xaz
my services are totally free, including all costs, to the people thatose that are disadvantaged, i only charg have the means, and ability to pay, there is nat don't have the , it all balances out with those tho set fee as per se, most work i do is on my dime, and i can afford it

More
16 May 2011 22:45 #10 by sixsense
i think most of us in here believe in the light of our lord. Granted evil does exist and always will. The love of the light and love of mankind will destroy what needs to be put to rest. Jesus won't allow the Devil to corrupt us, good vs. evil...I choose good. And yes I know, message you only, this is my message!

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Features