Login

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

understanding spirits

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 May 2011 22:38 #11 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: understanding spirits
Hi eimeard07. I don't consider myself a sensitive or even an expert but I do have some some suggestions for you. Look at what's happening around you. If the person you suspect is a spirit they may seem confused, walk through things or even look directly at you and stare. If you are sensitive I would think you have a sort of beacon that calls to them...that's why you see them. Remember: spirits were once living people and may not know they have passed away.

Have you tried talking to them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2011 22:15 #12 by eimeard07
Replied by eimeard07 on topic Re: understanding spirits
thanks i just get a bit startled when someone i think is alive disappears in front of me

More
01 May 2011 22:11 #13 by crystalcross
Good evening,

I'm no sensitive, at least not that I am yet aware of. So let that qualify my answer, but it would seem to me if it were me, I would pay closer attention to the body language of people around you. Do they acknowledge that someone is there? If not, chances are one of them is a spirit.

We have quite a number of sensitives on here including instructors. I'll ask one of them to contact you if you like.

More
01 May 2011 22:02 #14 by eimeard07
i'm having a difficult time distinguishing the living from the dead
i see spirits really clear just like humans but I just know there dead
but sometimes i see people and i think there alive but then they disappear right in front of me
i presume these people are spirits are they?
but the ones that i think are alive frighten me
do you learn to determine tell the diference between the living and dead because i can't really tell at the moment

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features