Login

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

understanding spirits

More
03 May 2011 23:59 #1 by undertaker1
We all have a spirit guide or more than one like sixsense said. Some of us my not ever see or know who it is. I seen a woman tht had a dresslike thing from head to toe but her back has been turned to me. This may be my spirit guide but if she chooses to show me or to even turn around and see me i don't know. It may not even be my guardian but just trust your judgment. try not to get to involved or you will make it harder than what it is. See what you see and move on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: justdani

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2011 23:53 #2 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: understanding spirits
That sounds to me more like your guardian. We all have one sometimes multiples. They are there to protect us an help us when needed. The next time you see them or sense hem, say"thank you"
The following user(s) said Thank You: justdani

More
03 May 2011 23:50 #3 by justdani
Replied by justdani on topic Re: understanding spirits
I have been reading "understanding spirits" and i am learning some new things. I am being "visited" occasionally by a spirit that has appeared out of no where. This is the first time i am speaking of this. At first i thought i was crazy. this spirit only comes to me when i am over stressed. I can feel it means me no harm but nobody close to me has died, so my question is: Do spirits just pick ppl at random or is this someone that i know and just don't know who it is.

More
03 May 2011 23:46 #4 by undertaker1
Agree very much sixsense. We will work very well together on the team lol. I didn't understand my vision lastnight it was very detailed nd actually physiclly involved me but it isn't for me to understand you cn't help much other than send them to the light and out of the trapped world they are in.

More
03 May 2011 23:41 #5 by sixsense
you nailed it Undertaker, We're not there to always help. Sometimes we just cross their path. They are there doing what they always do. And yes, even the scary ones don't want help, my feeling from them is, you can see me don't you?..they seem more shocked than anything else.

So as sensitives we just hsve trust our feelings and heart. You'll know what to do than..:)

More
03 May 2011 23:33 #6 by undertaker1
I just learned we are not here to help them all the time. Sometimes we see wht we see and thats all we need to do. I also have seen things but there is no control over wht you see. I don't think we are to uderstand the stuff we see just see it and move on, but there is stuff we see that way may be able to help just have to figure out the diffrenece in the living and the dead so you don't confuse them and mess up what you are seeing by creating youe own conclusion.

More
03 May 2011 12:30 #7 by intuitivegal27
Your not alone. I have seen the ghost that lives in my place while I was in the shower and it wasn't a scary feeling. I could tell he was just curious to see who lived in the house and I could sense he wasn't going to scare me.

More
02 May 2011 01:20 #8 by undertaker1
I know it can be scary but the fear part you have to learn to control. As we talked the other day i felt you being calmed. This is how you need to be so you can help them if you can. I am still new to the psychic part of life but am also a sensitive as you know. You will learn to control this with help.

More
01 May 2011 22:48 #9 by sixsense
Hi eime, It's sixsense. I see spirits just like you do. In human form. Till this day, I still have problems trying to distinguish the living from the dead. Some times it's just hard to do. I do find however, that most spirits will not speak. They may smile and nod, or stare at you. The ones that stare and say nothing are easier to tell apart from the living. It's a feeling you can get from them. Now the happier go lucky spirtits still confuse me. I see them and think that they are alive until the peron I'm with (if not alone) ask who I'm smiling at or looking at. Leave it to the living to put you in your place...

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 May 2011 22:43 #10 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: understanding spirits
Realize first and foremost that they wish to communicate with you. They know who they can do this with. I don't know how they know, they just do. It probably has something to do with the energy you put off; not to mention the fact that this is something you were supposed to be able to do when you came here on the earthly plane.

You can help many on the other side. If that weren't the case, they may not be appearing like they are.

Just my 2 cents.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features