Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Do you believe?

More
29 Apr 2011 15:47 #11 by conni727
Replied by conni727 on topic Re: Do you believe?
Yes, I believe. The house I grew up in was haunted, but I think it was a residual haunt. Nothing bad every really happened. But also, I've had a lot of other experiences that I believe were paranormal. I don't think I have a 6th sense but there have been times after a loved one has passed that I have gotten a sign that is pretty specifically from them. For example, I was very close to the mother of a friend of mine. She died very unexpectedly, leaving us with a lot shock and sadness. Not long afterward, early on a Sunday morning I was driving to work, and talking to her, askng outloud, why did you leave us and things like that. Well, I decided to turn on the radio. Normally Sunday morning radio is filled with talk or religion, but this morning when I turned the radio on the song Bobby's girl was playing. Well when my friend was growing up, his Mom used to sing that to him because his name is Bobby! His wife and his Mom used to sing it together to tease him! To this day when I think of this memory, I KNOW that his Mom sent this song to me to let me know she was ok because it was a happy memory we shared. And I have tons more experiences like that, so it's hard for me NOT to believe!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2011 15:42 #12 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Do you believe?
Hey! Lol! What you can do sweety is take notes when and where you get these feelings. Also if you wanted to you could try automatic writing that might help a bit to see who is there with you. I started sensing things ever since I was little and they didn't try to scare me, I think they wanted help but I didn't know what to do lol!

• sleepy1md
  • sleepy1md's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 15:38 #13 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Do you believe?
Hey there intuitivegal27! Told ya I'd be back lol. I am one of those people who didn't start having experiences til I was an adult and now it's like more and more things are happening...some things I just take note of...other things I am so compelled to acknowledge. I get touched on a daily basis...more then 3 times a week. I can't explain it away. I do exactly what investigators do...look for other explinations and possibilities but I can't find any so...I just get touched.

More
29 Apr 2011 15:30 #14 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Do you believe?
I have had experiences when I was a child at my grandparents place in Hanna, OK on their farm to in my own room when I was growing up. I have sensed things and got an intuition of what they were. Now as I have been told an Empath. I feel what other ppl are going through miles away from me it seems. It comes and goes but when it came the first time when I was in HS, my best friend was going through a hard time in her life and I knew I just had to call her. I didn't know how hard of a time till she told me. Had a few premonitions in my dreams and one of em was a History Quiz that your teacher never reveals until the day of the test lol!

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 15:20 #15 by sleepy1md
Hi david...yes, the paranormal or anything else that's unbelievable. I understand completely...some things are easy to dismiss. I'm not one who feels a gentle breeze and automatically says "It's a ghost!" lol I love that movie lol.

More
29 Apr 2011 15:11 - 29 Apr 2011 15:13 #16 by david
Replied by david on topic Re: Do you believe?
Assuming you mean belief in the paranormal - yes. Im what you would call a believing skeptic

I like the line from the film, "Harry and The Hendersons," where Don Ameche as the grizzled Bigfoot hunter asks the skeptic, Mr. Henderson...
"Well, you bein' a city feller and all - you've seen pigeons right? Of course you have. But - have you ever seen a baby pigeon?
No? I didn't think so. Well, neither have I.
But I am pretty certain they exist..."
Last edit: 29 Apr 2011 15:13 by david.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 14:46 #17 by sleepy1md
Hi undertaker1. I believe also...the good and bad. Congrats on starting your own team! I have to commend ALL who investigate the paranormal/unknown. I am always looking for answers and info. I live in Maryland...few allegedly haunted places here lol. I agree...BIG THANK YOU Crystalcross!!! I'd be happy just to go on a hunt, ya know. I think it would open up some things for me. I mean watching on TV and actually experiencing an investigation is two different things. I will be looking out for your finds!

More
29 Apr 2011 14:32 #18 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Do you believe?
I believe very much. I have always had spirits dark and good around. I have seen the Devil standing by my bed as a child. I have seen ghost and currently as a sensitive growing into some psychic abilities. I am creating a team with the help of a friend. Just got my equipment and getting ready to start some home investigations of friends who believe they have ghost. This field is open to alot of diffrent spirits and look forward to meeting and helping others with their haunts. If anyone is interested in joining the team please let me know. I am in Ohio but have people from NY and SC joining the team. so we can work something out if you want to join and investigate. Soon i will have my website for the team up and you may come and see it at anytime. I will post any evps and pictures along with non captured experiences for all of you to share and see. This is a great site and we need to say a big THANK YOU to Crystalcross for opening and allowing all of us who believe and have abilities to share and speak to others without riducule.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 13:56 #19 by sleepy1md
Do you believe? was created by sleepy1md
Feel free to talk about your paranormal experiences, ask questions, say "Hello" !

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds

Features