Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Do you believe?

• sleepy1md
  • sleepy1md's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Apr 2011 14:22 #1 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Do you believe?
Thanks sixsense. I have never seen an apparition...well a shadow shaped like a person not withstanding but...in saying that, I have experiences and I sense things, with spirits and I have things going on with animals but I don't consider myself a medium/sensitive. Intuitive, yes.
I agree with you that people who are sensitive do have a special...beacon, if you will, that attracts spirits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2011 21:56 #2 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Do you believe?
Yes I believe, To many experiences to put in writing. But the other night i went to bed as usual. I started falling sleep and I felt some one there. I heard an old woman saying," Hello, Hello", when I looked at her she was wondering around my room, looking every where like she was lost. I said I was right here, she looked at me and then left. This is usually my nightly ridual. I think they know it's the
best time to reach me. I'm calm and relaxed, no distrations.

My feeling is that she had just passed and didn't know where to go. And just as I acknowleged her she was pulled away. Some one was taking her where she needed to be.

I think as sensitves/mediums we have a light they can see. And may be they see it and get confused. Which can expalin why we see what we see and sense.

More
29 Apr 2011 19:24 #3 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Do you believe?
Not sure myself. They seem to be drawn to our energy. That's what I think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sleepy1md

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 17:04 #4 by sleepy1md
I've been thinking...I have things happen that I can't explain but I believe that my home isn't what's haunted....I am. Land, buildings, objects as well as people can be haunted. A spirit can attach itself to something or someone...these things I know. My question is....how? Blood relation, sensitivity, energy? What if the spirit attached isn't a relative of some kind or you've never met them or seen them before? What really draws them to me?

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 16:22 #5 by sleepy1md
For anyone reading this:

If you are a skeptic, a believer or just plain interested in strange and weird world of the paranormal...feel free to join in the convos! Whether it's extra terrestrial, animal related myths or hybrids, ghosts or demons, we all believe in something we can't explain. Maybe someone can answer a question you have always wanted answers to...I know have tons...or answer questions for someone else. I am not claiming to be anything but an interested believer, and because of that I have absorbed a lot of info and I still have questions that may never be answered. I do however feel better conversing with people like myself who feel like an outcast or a weirdo just because strange things have happened to me...you are not alone.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 16:03 #6 by sleepy1md
lol Oh wow...you just reminded me of to only experience I've had where I hear a voice...I was in that phase of sleep where you are drifting off but are still aware of your surroundings when I heard a man's voice say clear as day " I want to bug you." lol I didn't recognize the voice and it wasn't menacing or evil in any way...just annoying...I was trying to sleep! lol

@ the Micheal Jackson thing...nope I haven't but it was very surreal to me when he died.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 15:57 #7 by sleepy1md
Hi conni727 *teary eyed....that is a very touching story and I would think the same as you...she was letting you know she was ok.

More
29 Apr 2011 15:56 #8 by intuitivegal27
I have been kissed on the cheek a couple of times during the night! :) Talk about paranormal lol! I have had whispers in my ear and no one is there.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 15:53 #9 by sleepy1md
Oh I have a log that I keep now lol. I have asked out loud who is here, who is with me, do I know you, yadda yadda with no response so I figured if they really want to tell me something they will find a way lol. The feeling of being touched is mostly the same...two taps. I have had my cheek caressed, my arm touched while I was asleep that woke me up and my arm shaken back and forth that woke me up like someone is urgently trying to tell me something...no clue what it is but I have a feeling afterward like I need to find someone or just check on them.

More
29 Apr 2011 15:52 #10 by intuitivegal27
Did you ever have any experiences when Michael Jackson passed away? I swear I heard my radio go on and playing a MJ song lol!

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds

Features