Login

Videos

Can anyone sense anything?

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 02:57 #31 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Can anyone sense anything?

Eclecticdealer wrote: again I want to apologize for my post, I piss off so many people when I repeat what I get. I really hope you understand it did not come from me

No one can accuse you of sugar coating anything can they? Being from New York has nothing to do with it of course. Lol.

I like a straight forward kind of person. The wife and I met someone on a forum from NY who was, shall we say, not politically correct. Lol. We got along so well, she is coming to visit when she comes to Florida.

Keep it real ED. If you don't, you aren't getting any more karma from me; and it's not gonna be pretty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2012 02:56 #32 by Shenshen
And besides, anyone else would have charged for that bit of intuition!! LoL :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
20 Jan 2012 02:36 #33 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Like you said, it might not make sense to you, but that doesn't mean someone else wouldn't. So better to get it out there and see if anyone else can make sense of it and hope they can gather some information or understanding.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasy

More
20 Jan 2012 02:29 #34 by Peek-A-Boo
Sometimes things come out that makes no sense to me but it does mean something to someone else. "Shooting the messenger" comes to mind lol

More
20 Jan 2012 02:20 #35 by grandmaducky
I don't think you have anything to apologize for , stated what you were feeling or getting. just be true to yourself hugs to you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo, Beasy

More
20 Jan 2012 02:13 #36 by Tresses Of Nephthys

Eclecticdealer wrote: again I want to apologize for my post, I piss off so many people when I repeat what I get. I really hope you understand it did not come from me

I don't think you've repeated yourself. I don't see why anyone should get pissed off, it's your impression, not your opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
20 Jan 2012 01:17 #37 by Peek-A-Boo
again I want to apologize for my post, I piss off so many people when I repeat what I get. I really hope you understand it did not come from me

More
20 Jan 2012 00:55 #38 by Tresses Of Nephthys
For what it's worth, it's not really blowing up any of my senses. If there is something, it's not strong. Perhaps a spirit from the other side has come to visit this person and left. I don't feel any particular residual energy.

More
20 Jan 2012 00:00 #39 by Peek-A-Boo
please do not take this the wrong way but I am getting: Hoax, wishful thinking, imagination, fraud :(

More
19 Jan 2012 23:57 #40 by Chris1GCPI
I agree with RXrom a medium or psychic might get something off of just the photo. I'm not sure about the other sensitives on the board, but I would actually have to be there on the grounds and in the house to pick up on anything.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Features