Login

Videos

Can anyone sense anything?

• Beasy
  • Beasy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 20:33 #11 by Beasy
Replied by Beasy on topic Re: Can anyone sense anything?

Steven Matrix wrote:

Beasy wrote: They are my brother's favourite band. When they toured the UK recently he went to 5 gigs in the space of a week. Mad!

I here you Beasy! I ran a search on Sharon after getting some of Armin Van Buuren's music which had her on it. She was incredible. I haven't seen this level of talent in a band in the US since some of the greatest of the '80's bands that stood out.

I'm hoping that they come to the US, but I'm not holding my breath.

He also won a competition to a private gig at Kerrang Radio in Birmingham with them last year. He had a spare ticket but I couln't get out of work :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 20:30 #12 by Beasy

radar wrote: I'm a newbie here, but I sense something. I sense a heaviness in the home like negative energy is trapped in there. One of the things I don't like is how the door is kind of tucked away almost as if hidden, and the big beaufiful tree is bent and twisted all in the direction of the house almost like its reaching. That gives it kind of a "taking" feeling. If she could prune the tree and trin it togrow the other way, open up the door way and open the window maybe that would help.

Was she feeling a heaviness, like an oppressed feeling. Sometimes like you can't get a good breath? Thats the sense I get.

Thanks for your comments. Her experiences happened about 20 years ago and she had to move out of the house because of them. This picture is actually taken from google street view, but she is trying to locate a photo of the house taken at the time she was there. I guess that may be more successful. There was a lot of negative activity, but I don't want to be too specific about it yet because I'm intrigued to see if anyone can describe it.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 20:27 #13 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Can anyone sense anything?

Beasy wrote: They are my brother's favourite band. When they toured the UK recently he went to 5 gigs in the space of a week. Mad!

I here you Beasy! I ran a search on Sharon after getting some of Armin Van Buuren's music which had her on it. She was incredible. I haven't seen this level of talent in a band in the US since some of the greatest of the '80's bands that stood out.

I'm hoping that they come to the US, but I'm not holding my breath.

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 20:20 #14 by Beasy
They are my brother's favourite band. When they toured the UK recently he went to 5 gigs in the space of a week. Mad!

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 20:16 #15 by Beasy

Steven Matrix wrote: Sometimes, people can mistake the intentions of a spirit. If your friend had experiences [did she pay her rent? Lol], it may be because the spirit wanted to make comment for no other reason than to say "Here I am!" Talk to me!

This was rather more than 'here I am!' Don't want to say too much more yet though. I'm still interested in seeing what others have to say without explaining exactly what happened:)

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 20:08 #16 by Beasy

Eclecticdealer wrote: please do not take this the wrong way but I am getting: Hoax, wishful thinking, imagination, fraud :(

Absolutely agree with what others have said. If that's what you feel, then say it! Reminds me of when I gave my grandma's locket to a psychomestrist. He kept shaking his head and tutting, eventually giving the locket back to me saying that he was only feeling/seeing visions of an old pub (we were in an old pub at the time) and he thought he was getting this because of the pub we were in, and he apologised for not getting anything from it. I gave it back to him and pushed him for more details. What he didn't know was that my grandma was a pub landlady. Thepub they owned had some unusual features which he was able to describe very accurately.

More
20 Jan 2012 06:08 #17 by radar
I'm a newbie here, but I sense something. I sense a heaviness in the home like negative energy is trapped in there. One of the things I don't like is how the door is kind of tucked away almost as if hidden, and the big beaufiful tree is bent and twisted all in the direction of the house almost like its reaching. That gives it kind of a "taking" feeling. If she could prune the tree and trin it togrow the other way, open up the door way and open the window maybe that would help.

Was she feeling a heaviness, like an oppressed feeling. Sometimes like you can't get a good breath? Thats the sense I get.

More
20 Jan 2012 04:31 #18 by Peek-A-Boo
or what Bubbie is gonna do :P

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 04:22 #19 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Can anyone sense anything?

Eclecticdealer wrote: LOL, I don't talk to strangers :huh: Florida = Concealed Weapon permits :whistle:

Cuzz you never know what Bubba is gonna do.

More
20 Jan 2012 04:03 #20 by Peek-A-Boo
LOL, I don't talk to strangers :huh: Florida = Concealed Weapon permits :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Features