Login

Videos

New House

More
10 Jan 2012 19:36 #21 by MelissaJG68
Replied by MelissaJG68 on topic Re: New House
Ok, thank you so much..makes me feel a little better,,l am here by myself alot..and many times at night :/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2012 19:32 #22 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: New House
I still feel no emotions involving the house now but do feel it was cleansed or blessed a few years ago due to feelings from the attic and/or top floors

More
10 Jan 2012 19:10 #23 by MelissaJG68
Hi Kirlybab, What doorway? The screened in porch door, or the entrance door?

More
10 Jan 2012 16:15 #24 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: New House
I don't know if anyone else sees it, but when I enlarged the photo, I swear I see someone standing in the doorway. A white shadow or someone dressed in white. They look like they are looking for someone like they are waiting for them to come home.

That's the impression I am getting.....

More
10 Jan 2012 04:29 #25 by tyrstag
Replied by tyrstag on topic Re: New House
I got a feeling off the photo too. I guess I'll have to read the whole thread now.

More
10 Jan 2012 03:22 #26 by MelissaJG68
Thank you all so much for your help and insight. It is appreciated ;)

More
10 Jan 2012 03:18 #27 by MelissaJG68
There are no children here now, just my boyfriend and l live here. The 5 rooms upstairs consist of 2 storage rooms, a guest room, our bedroom and bathroom. The attic was completely remodeled several yrs ago and was the bedrooms of the two teenage boys. The woman that we bought the house from had 3 boys and has lived her most of her life. Before she aquired the house 30 yrs ago, it belonged to someone else in her family. I have not had any expierences here, nothing strange or out of place anyway. We have only been here for 4 months or so.

More
10 Jan 2012 02:05 #28 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic New House
Well, all feelings aside. Looking at just the image itself. I think the lighter area in the doorway is a reflection. It exhibits some of the features of a reflection. However, did you look at the center window upstairs? There appears to be something in that window, person, vase, or something in white.

More
09 Jan 2012 22:21 #29 by HauntedSomerset
Replied by HauntedSomerset on topic Re: New House
I am intrigued that both of you are getting a feeling off of this photo. I never get feelings about things I see online. I have to physically be near it. I have uploaded two photos of my cottage, PLEASE tell me what you feel about it.

More
09 Jan 2012 21:59 #30 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: New House
I also have a feeling about the upper floors, especially the attic. I also feel the previous owner had the house blessed due to happenings

Time to create page: 0.562 seconds

Features