Login

Videos

New House

More
12 Jan 2012 22:41 #1 by MelissaJG68
Replied by MelissaJG68 on topic Re: New House
Hello Kara, thank you very much to. I talked to the previous owner last night and found out a lot more of the history..it's all good news as far that story goes. ;) She only told me one thing that she heard may have happened long before she moved in, but says it was just rumor, never any proof. Thanks again for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2012 22:38 #2 by MelissaJG68
Hello OICU, thank you so much for yor insight..and believe me when l tell you..as much as l have seen and heard..all l want is for it to be peaceful, take care and have an awesome day! ;)

More
11 Jan 2012 20:37 #3 by tyrstag
Replied by tyrstag on topic Re: New House
Honestly, people would really have to be thinking or more accurately willing the spirits to be active. I honestly don't SEE anything supernatural in the photo. But I do FEEL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MelissaJG68

More
11 Jan 2012 20:17 #4 by MelissaJG68
Ya..the insurance and the payments are up there! :) We are very much enjoying the house..and l have not allowed my mind to produce things..people have spotted things in the photos..l never saw. Just the reflection in the porch door got to me a little when l saw it. I really do appreciate everyones input and thank you all for your help and insight. ;) You are truly an amazing group of people!

More
11 Jan 2012 16:56 #5 by oicu812
Replied by oicu812 on topic Re: New House
If you have one drip of water hitting one spot the same time over and over, it takes time for it to impact it. When you add mutliple drips to that flow, the reaction increases. Id say it could. But if there hasnt been any activity in the house other that just uncertain feeling. Just enjoy your house and time in it. Wait till the something comes to you, if it may. Just my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MelissaJG68

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jan 2012 16:47 #6 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: New House
the only thing that would bother me with that house would be the payments and insurance. I really don't see any paranormal things in this house not with the pictures you have provided If you look hard enough your mind will produce things

More
11 Jan 2012 16:36 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: New House
Is it possible that viewers are conjuring up dormant passed spirits by the energy used viewing/scouring photos? I still feel the house has been cleansed and a peaceful house.
Not that this is happening here but just a question: Can we open a portal/vortex by so many scrutinizing a photo?

More
11 Jan 2012 14:24 #8 by MelissaJG68
Hi Wendy, not sure who she is..had a couple people say they saw her, but l didn't see her till today in the pic. I will have to talk the previous-owner and ask her if any one that lived here had long dark hair?? I have another pic of the house, took it the same day, and l see a man in the breakfast room window, wearing a suit..didn't see him till yesterday either.

More
11 Jan 2012 04:14 #9 by wendyskains
Replied by wendyskains on topic New House
Who is the woman standing on the porch? She's in the window to the left of the door. She has on a white dress, long dark hair, and she has her hands clasped across her abdomen.

Great house!

More
11 Jan 2012 00:53 #10 by MelissaJG68
I can't believe l didn't see it,,i am usually good at spotting things like that in photos..lol

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds

Features