Login

Videos

spirit of my mom manifesting

More
27 Dec 2011 17:13 #11 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Jeez, I see what you are saying, she does look naked and covering herself. Lets hope for her sake that's not really the case. I can't really think of anything more distressing than seeing the ghost of your mother naked. To me, it means she hasn't crossed over and she's in distress. If she'd crossed over, she would appear in a way that was comforting to the person she was appearing to. Maybe a little younger, maybe a little more bright-eyed and bushy tailed than you remember. Naked, well, I don't know you but somehow I doubt it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Dec 2011 09:37 #12 by kbrown24
Mother looks naked. Left arm down straight, right hand on left shoulder, covering her breasts. Did she die in the bathtub or shower? Seems most ghost are wearing the last thing they had on when they died. At least, from all the photos and tv shows I've seen. Very nice that you got a picture of her! Hope to see more! Does she talk to you?

More
26 Dec 2011 17:46 #13 by zeptember
I do see an image but a strange one, if I had a digital camereal back when I saw my mom it would of been awsome, she came in golden bright light wich kept getting bigger and the thing was the digital andn the lamp in my mom & dad room was getting so dim as she was coming in, I saw her in golden light and look so young and happy she was trnsparent then went to solid a beautiful site knowing angels were around her:) now that would of been a photo to take, what happen after u took this pic?

More
26 Dec 2011 09:29 #14 by midnightangel6660
Discuss photo: spirit of my mom manifesting

{hwdps-photo}953{/hwdps-photo}

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Features