Login

Videos

spirit of my mom manifesting

More
24 Jan 2012 06:52 #1 by midnightangel6660
thats fine i was the one stalked so iam out of here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2012 03:19 - 24 Jan 2012 03:20 #2 by crystalcross
midnight,

Please refrain from any personal or public attacks to anyone on this system. Whatever has happened between you and another individual, please resolve it in private and not in the public forums. This is not a place for that.

Thanks
Last edit: 24 Jan 2012 03:20 by crystalcross.

More
23 Jan 2012 02:29 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
On this site? Haven't seen or noticed her but you should pm Crystalcross just in case.

More
23 Jan 2012 02:15 - 24 Jan 2012 03:14 #4 by midnightangel6660
I KINDA LOOK AT IT THIS WAY I LEAVE IT PLUGED INTO MY COMPUTER SO SHE CAN PULL FROM IT IF SHE NEEDS TO THEN SHE HAS ALL THE UMPH SHE OR DAD NEEDS BTW A WARRNING THERE IS A FRAUD ON THIS SITE NAME ########### SO CALLED PSYCHIC STALKING AND FRAUD UNDER INVESTAGATION BY POLICE CHARGES LAYED BE VERY CAREFUL SHES OFF HER ROCKER AND VIOLENT
Last edit: 24 Jan 2012 03:14 by crystalcross.

More
23 Jan 2012 02:11 - 24 Jan 2012 03:15 #5 by midnightangel6660
no she passed in bed in the living room i can tell when her or dad is around dad is pepermint gum and old spice mom is hyacinths no mom shows up tidy there was a PIC OF HER WHEN SHE FIRST MARRIED MY DAD THE WORDS HUBBA HUBBA ARE DEFFINATLY IN ORDER HERE THE STANCE YOU DESCRIBE IS THE SAME AS IN THE PORTRAIT BUT NOT NUDE LONG CHAMPAIGNE COLORED SILK EVENING GOWN HALTER TYPE BODICE LEANING AGAINST A MARBLE PILLAR IT SOMETIMES TAKES A BIT FOR THEM TO GET MY ATTENTION THEY PLAY WITH MY HAIR OR MY SLIPPERS DAD WAS OCD ABOUT BARE FEET WHERES YOUR SLIPPERS MY DAD PASSED IN 87 MOM IN 97 EVEN THE DOGS KNOW WHEN THERE AROUND OVER ON THERE BACKS WAITTING FOR TUMMY RUBS WHICH THEY GET ON A DIFRENT SUBJECT THERE IS A LADY I USE THE TERM LOOSELY NAMED ############ WATCH OUT FOR HER SCAM ARTIST CLAIMS TO BE PSYCHIC NOT EVEN REMOTELY IS UNDER INVESTAGATION BY POLICE SCAM ARTIST AND STALKING SHES IN CALIFORNIA
Last edit: 24 Jan 2012 03:15 by crystalcross.

More
23 Jan 2012 01:55 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys
That's too bad about the camera, but at least you got to see her, that's the important thing.

More
23 Jan 2012 01:52 #7 by midnightangel6660
actuly the walls were red my couch light blue this was in the living room

More
23 Jan 2012 01:50 #8 by midnightangel6660
she went to full manifest and the camera croaked on me i thought that might be hooey well mom proved that theory right on the money they do appear as solids to me i have been able to see since i was 8 seeing them didnt bother me but watching them walk through solid wall i guess you can figure that one out right lol my mom died at home i was there at the end my arms were the ones to hold her while she crossed

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Dec 2011 18:51 #9 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: spirit of my mom manifesting
what I see in picture is the right side of older womans face the dark image is the eye I can also see the nude but what size was photo?

More
27 Dec 2011 18:22 #10 by Peek-A-Boo
looking at the photo closely it looks like a white marble statue against a white or grey marble wall.

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

Features