Login

Videos

Photo 371

More
19 Jun 2011 13:51 #11 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 371
Irish, the one thing that really sticks in my mind here and bothers me is that you say its the same creature you saw before when you were 4-6.

My concern is that you are perhaps opening yourself up to something that has attached to you a long time ago and has simply layed dormant looking for weakness and opportunity.

If this continues, you may want to start looking at whether its more you and less the place you're investigating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jun 2011 07:19 #12 by irisheyes1223
Replied by irisheyes1223 on topic Photo 371
i saw a black mass run from the right to the left and then i walked over to where it was. my emf spiked to 40.0! and i felt an ice cold thing pass inside me and then i turned my head over my shoulder and saw what to be a large head but it had a face like a bat(nose, and eyes(black holes)). the face was of a creature i have seen it before but as a kid in my dreams from age 4 to 6. i screamed and ran out of the building and then bbroke down in tears. I have never in my life been so scared nor haave i ever felt the ice cold and pure evil pass right through me. i am still shaking. i probably wont sleep well unless i can con dementedwarlok to not letting go of me in my sleep tonight

More
19 Jun 2011 07:13 #13 by DementedWarlok
Photo 371 was created by DementedWarlok
Discuss photo: Photo 371

Details
by DementedWarlok 13 years ago
in Investigational Photos
Irisheyes1223 says it still burns. One member in the group have a real time EVP...
0 0

Details
by DementedWarlok 13 years ago
in Investigational Photos
Irisheyes1223 says it still burns. One member in the group have a real time EVP...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds

Features