Login

Videos

Photo 371

More
19 Jun 2011 20:27 #1 by DementedWarlok
Replied by DementedWarlok on topic Re: Photo 371
she mean real time voice recorder. it has a 5 second delay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jun 2011 20:27 #2 by irisheyes1223
Replied by irisheyes1223 on topic Re: Photo 371

crystalcross wrote:

irisheyes1223 wrote: the name michael came up on the rvt recorder.

I'm curious, whats an RVT recorder?

LOL my bad RT voice recorder...blonde typing :)

More
19 Jun 2011 20:04 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 371

irisheyes1223 wrote: the name michael came up on the rvt recorder.

I'm curious, whats an RVT recorder?

More
19 Jun 2011 19:58 #4 by irisheyes1223
well we were talking about that...m is the first letter of my boyfriend name and right before i got attack the name michael came up on the rvt recorder.

lol we have been playing the "m" game lol

More
19 Jun 2011 19:54 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Photo 371
PS: I know this may seem like an obvious question but does that letter M mean anything to you?

More
19 Jun 2011 19:21 #6 by irisheyes1223
i do protect myself and that is the problem. I always surround myself in white light using the energy from the earth to help guide and protect me.
I will not stop hunting nor will i let evil win. I ran once and will not do it again! I will not stop going to this place for if i do then evil will win. And not to mention all the dumb kids that break in there this thing can really mess one up. I would rather they do this to me and have the help to stop it

More
19 Jun 2011 19:10 #7 by believer
Replied by believer on topic Re: Photo 371
Please always use protection....I feel negativity or a malevolent spirit instantly...I leave immediately. Give the darkness NO thought , NO energy and trust your feelings and instincts and the "white light" of protection....

More
19 Jun 2011 18:22 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Photo 371
I've had a few nights waking up feeling as though there was something, well, less than savory, standing over me in bed. Usually this is followed by a night full of horrible dreams. I called and called for my spirit guide to help me until the white light was able to break through the gray around me. Can't say I know why these few instances have occurred but I just chalk it up to me being me. I attract negative and positive.

More
19 Jun 2011 16:21 #9 by irisheyes1223
also after the emf spiked to 40.0 the entity ran through me. It was not familar. i felt pure evil and hatred.
When you can a spirit around you can sense things and even in your dream and you feel things. This entity was not familar to me all i know is it got me again and now attacked a fellow member and friend of mine. I will not stand for this. If it wantts me then attack me leave the others alone.

More
19 Jun 2011 16:12 #10 by irisheyes1223
i have thought that but i am also considering that i was at a place that at one time housed over 12,000 mentally ill people. They had an average of 39 deaths a month and they did proform experiments on them. Also dark entities can read your mind and see what scares you the creature face i saw had similar features but it was quick look and i cant be sure. i never saw this thing real only in my dreams and it was twice i had a dream about it.
i cant rule out anything at this time nor can i ignore the fact that something wants to battle me. thrusday we were at the same place and the ovuilus did say prepare and last night i had a dream where my dead grandfather told me i need to get ready and prepare myself. I am ready for whatever comes my way. i ran from it last night i WILL NOT run again. whether this is a thing from my past or something new it has got my attention and i will not let it get me.

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds

Features