Login

Videos

Trail Encounter

More
06 Jun 2011 00:52 #11 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Trail Encounter
Is it me, or do the faces look somewhat "Dante'esq"? A bit evil, vague remnants of faust images.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steve
  • Steve's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jun 2011 00:22 #12 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Trail Encounter

crystalcross wrote: I see the faces, but I'm not sure if its matrixing or not. Took me a while to see them, of course once you see them you can't bring yourself to unsee them.

Good eye CC. All that's there are faces; no matrixing.

More
05 Jun 2011 23:13 #13 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Trail Encounter
I see the faces, but I'm not sure if its matrixing or not. Took me a while to see them, of course once you see them you can't bring yourself to unsee them.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2011 22:07 #14 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Trail Encounter
So folks, I call this "Trail Encounter" because that is exactly what it was. My wife and I were hiking a mountain trail when I was told to stop in this place and photograph it. I wasn't particularly interested in photographing the spot because it wasn't that inspiring.

I went to photograph something else and told the wife that if I was reminded on the way out to photograph the spot again, I would. Well, that's what happened. I took the photograph and what you see are the results. This is actually a scanned image of a photo, not the negative (scanner is in storage).

Anyway, for you sensitives out there, there are faces in this photograph. BTW, I didn't put them there. Lol. I want those of you who are sensitive to tell me what you see as well as you photographers.

This photo was taken with film and is a good reason why I will continue to use film in the future.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2011 21:58 #15 by Steve
Trail Encounter was created by Steve
Discuss photo: Trail Encounter

{hwdps-photo}318{/hwdps-photo}

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds

Features