Videos

Trail Encounter

• Steve
  • Steve's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jun 2011 02:13 #1 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Trail Encounter

shanwvr88 wrote: Wow Steve! Absolutely amazing picture! Saw the faces but I'm curious what type of feeling u got or get when u look cuz i get a couple different feelings about them. I'm not sure if it's just me or that i'm picking up on something for sure.

Thanks Shan.

What is it that you are picking up?

The feeling that I got was that I had to photograph this place and you see the results. I'm glad I listened. Lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jun 2011 02:09 #2 by Steve

Chris1GCPI wrote: It is a good picture, but I'm interested in what direction you were actually hiking? Without actually holding the photo in my hands (I'm the touchy-feely type) it's hard to get a good feel of the faces. The path appears to be coming towards you as you look at the picture straight on. I feel that there are imprinted footsteps coming towards me rather than leading away to the trees.

Thanks Chris, we were actually in the mountains and my camera is facing the hill country.

I was facing those in the photo and they were facing me. It was a great time.

More
08 Jun 2011 00:11 #3 by irisheyes1223
Replied by irisheyes1223 on topic Re: Trail Encounter
they kinda look scary lol but the one by the tree has the "shocked" look on his face almost like wow they actually heard and listened to me

More
07 Jun 2011 23:54 #4 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Trail Encounter
Wow Steve! Absolutely amazing picture! Saw the faces but I'm curious what type of feeling u got or get when u look cuz i get a couple different feelings about them. I'm not sure if it's just me or that i'm picking up on something for sure.

More
07 Jun 2011 21:04 #5 by Chris1GCPI
Replied by Chris1GCPI on topic Re: Trail Encounter
It is a good picture, but I'm interested in what direction you were actually hiking? Without actually holding the photo in my hands (I'm the touchy-feely type) it's hard to get a good feel of the faces. The path appears to be coming towards you as you look at the picture straight on. I feel that there are imprinted footsteps coming towards me rather than leading away to the trees.

More
07 Jun 2011 20:35 #6 by EmiVau83
Replied by EmiVau83 on topic Re: Trail Encounter
WOW Now that was cool.

I took another look at the picture & saw a face hiding in the trees & the feeling I got Wow!
Right as I saw it I felt attacked/ambushed Felt like a group of people were waiting in that area to rescue someone Then my fisrts feeling maybe that person was someone of importance that had been captured/kidnapped
Also the face I saw.. I felt he was in charge, the leader

More
07 Jun 2011 20:14 #7 by EmiVau83
Replied by EmiVau83 on topic Re: Trail Encounter
That's weird.. I don't see the faces (which isn't the first time others see things & I don't) But looking at the picture I feel "Important" feel like the area was a very important area but then it could be the ppl are important (even thou I don't see them at thus time)

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Jun 2011 19:41 #8 by Steve

undertaker1 wrote: They do look a little evil but the one looks different to me.
If you look at the one on the top left of the picture it has a look of a NativeAmerican to me. The longer nose and chin. Just a very good picture. Cool that they called you to this Steve

Thanks UT. This was really the beginning of our journey and was our mountain experience. Life hasn't been the same since.

More
07 Jun 2011 14:41 #9 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Trail Encounter
They do look a little evil but theone looks diffrent to me.
If you look at the one on the top left of the picture it has a look of a NativeAmerican to me. The longer nose and chin. Just a very good picture. Cool that they called you to this Steve

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jun 2011 01:09 #10 by Steve

crystalcross wrote: Is it me, or do the faces look somewhat "Dante'esq"? A bit evil, vague remnants of faust images.

I used to think that as well. But I've come to look at it another way. They were the ones who had to tell me to take the photo there. Then they showed up in the photo. Someone was trying to communicate. I think they're good guys now.

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds

Features