Login

Videos

pic and evp

More
22 Mar 2012 02:26 #11 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: pic and evp
is this the same house Mom and Stepdad live in? and, how is he doing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Mar 2012 00:37 #12 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: pic and evp
its ok too say orbs wont hold it against ya steven lol look im very skeptical of orbs to be honest with ya im just stating its kinda weird sometimes when you take a pic something might be there then you take another then its something you cant ezplain when this house has alot of history to it its good that everyone has there own oppion and i respect that there was one night im sitting in bed watching tv then out of nowhere you get slapped accross the mouth lol thats not normal cant blame the orbs on that one lol but these are the kinds of things i deal with in this home although its been a good while since that happen something i wont forget if you can listen to the evp i put up tell me what ya think

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Mar 2012 00:13 #13 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: pic and evp
OK Ghosty, it doesn't appear like you used flash and you say you didn't, so I believe you. In photo 2, you may have captured some energy entering the photo. I've seen that before and if photo 2 is paranormal, you have proven once again that you don't need flash to capture the paranormal. You instead eliminate the false possibilities and meaningless content.

Now to the orbs; damn I said it. Anyway, you could try a couple of things. First, take a lens cleaner to the lens. Secondly, adjust the aperture to its widest F stop. See how those things work. Oh, how about using a tripod as well and use the timer function since you aren't using flash.

Just a thought.

More
21 Mar 2012 23:21 #14 by ghostman50
its kinda weird that you mentioned that bc 17 years ago in this home a little girl was murdered in this home by her father yes he was convicted where he later died in prison thanks so much for your input packerfanvic

More
21 Mar 2012 23:10 #15 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: pic and evp
Pic 1 doesn't look totally empty. If you look beside the picture on the wall you will see 2 spots that appear to possibly be a part of the formation of what is shown in pic 2. A man wearing a ball cap to me. Older and not willing to pass on. Also feels like it was a natural death for the one. I do sense that at least one other was murdered but holds no malice as the killer was convicted. Four maybe five total in area.

Pic 3 I don't want to call them orbs but they do not look like dust or moisture to me as both should be more opaque. Photography is a hobby for me unfortunately I have not been able to capture anything to call paranormal. I never seem to have one handy when things happen.

More
21 Mar 2012 21:55 #16 by ghostman50
after team member says we want eddie to believe we hear a voice that says we dont want too .

More
21 Mar 2012 21:52 #17 by ghostman50
pic and evp was created by ghostman50
ok guys i took some advice from a viewer took these pic s in my home with out a flash there are no windows behind me or in front of me could be a reflection off of something but its just odd that i take three pics one nothing there other two something there its almost like the ones i posted from lastnight when using a flash i just cant ezplain it during this time myself and one of my team members were working with k2 and doing some evps now keep in mine the pics k2 and this evp were done at the same time so im using this to back up a claim of possible paranormal activity.

File Attachment:

File Name: evp3-21-20...john.wav
File Size:99 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds

Features