Login

Videos

pic and evp

More
23 Mar 2012 16:24 #1 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: pic and evp
I found photo number 2 interesting as well, number three does look like a lens/light refraction issue.

I'd love to see more (when you get them) of the non-flash photos, as they give validity to the non-light refraction and light omitting of the energy.. great photo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghostman50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Mar 2012 02:33 #2 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: pic and evp

ghostman50 wrote: its ok too say orbs wont hold it against ya steven lol look im very skeptical of orbs to be honest with ya im just stating its kinda weird sometimes when you take a pic something might be there then you take another then its something you cant ezplain when this house has alot of history to it its good that everyone has there own oppion and i respect that there was one night im sitting in bed watching tv then out of nowhere you get slapped accross the mouth lol thats not normal cant blame the orbs on that one lol but these are the kinds of things i deal with in this home although its been a good while since that happen something i wont forget if you can listen to the evp i put up tell me what ya think

You may be able to catch quite a bit on camera. Sounds like a paranormal candy store dude. Though you may want to ask them to please not slap you; that you aren't there to cause them any problems.

More
22 Mar 2012 20:04 #3 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: pic and evp
thanks for your input josh

More
22 Mar 2012 20:01 #4 by ghostman50
yes evp was cought while taking pics packerfanvic

More
22 Mar 2012 19:58 #5 by ghostman50
trying to clean the voice up now ill poat when done thanks for your input

More
22 Mar 2012 19:57 #6 by ghostman50
no this is my home my mom step dad doing very well thanks for asking

More
22 Mar 2012 18:38 #7 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: pic and evp
Finally at computer where I can listen to evp. Sounds like "don't wanna hurt ya" or don't wanna touch it". Very hard to hear clearly at the end.

After reading that you have been hit before it could be making a reference to previous behaviour. Then it could be just not wanting to touch the K2 like it may be almost afraid of it.

If some of the noise could be removed without damaging the voice it would be great.

More
22 Mar 2012 12:51 #8 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: pic and evp
Pic 2 is odd. I simply don't have a good explanation for it. The sequence shows that you didn't move anything in frame, and it doesn't jive with reflection thoughts because it looks to be free-standing, away from the wall. Nice pic!

Pic 3 is most likely moisture or dust on the lens itself. Since there's no flash, it's not floating in front of the camera. Because the camera was moved(ever so slightly), it's possible the light coming into the room did reflect off of the particles on the lens. But they do look neat!

The EVP is really tough. There's a lot of electronic noise. I hear where you say it sounds like a voice, although I can't make it out. It's very tough to pick out which leads me to think it may be audio pareidolia.

More
22 Mar 2012 03:39 #9 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: pic and evp
Well, as far as pic two goes, this one is intriguing to say the least. All of the usual things you can say about a mist pic--fog, moisture, reflection on someone's breath on a cold night--can all be tossed out the window. I too see a bit of a shape to it. Very nice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghostman50

More
22 Mar 2012 02:49 #10 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: pic and evp

ghostman50 wrote: its kinda weird that you mentioned that bc 17 years ago in this home a little girl was murdered in this home by her father yes he was convicted where he later died in prison thanks so much for your input packerfanvic

possible for the father has an attachment to the house. Were any of the evp's caught while the photos were taken? My android will not play them unfortunately. Would love to hear them.

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds

Features