Login

Videos

kisses

More
05 Mar 2012 23:56 #11 by Zombie_baby
Replied by Zombie_baby on topic Re: kisses
Honest mistake lol and its true it happens a lot. Sorry if I made you feel stupid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Mar 2012 23:42 #12 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: kisses
GrandmaDucky, wouldn't mind some little kid food right now *tatertots!!*

More
05 Mar 2012 23:41 #13 by Tresses Of Nephthys
When you start a new topic, underneath the field where you type in your text, there is a box to add attachments. You can upload your pics there. Whenever the picture loads, you will have the option (there will be a button to the right of "add file") to "insert" your picture so it will show up large instead of just a thumbnail.

More
05 Mar 2012 23:33 #14 by Chantal Medium
Replied by Chantal Medium on topic Re: kisses
I read all the comments and they made me feel so stupid. The pics were of me Peek-A-Boo, and thanks for the compliment. I do have pictures that have to do with orbs, one has a shadow person in it, and I have some pictures with white mists in them. I just don't know where to post them. (very confused)

More
05 Mar 2012 23:20 #15 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: kisses

Cbek wrote: sorry, i am new to the site and didn't realize my pictures ended up on this forum. i deleted all of them so don't worry about it anymore. way to make someone feel stupid, thanks guys ;)

some long time members have posted photos with no explanation and we wonder why and what are we looking for, LOL BTW, cute as a button photos, are they of you? :kiss:

More
05 Mar 2012 23:18 #16 by grandmaducky
Replied by grandmaducky on topic Re: kisses
i was lucky today i foud a four leaf cover made out of pretzel bites at school today while making lunch for all my kids feed 424 today at lunch lucky lucky

More
05 Mar 2012 23:14 #17 by Chantal Medium
thanks grandmalucky and Tresses Of Nephthys. I appreciate it, you guys made me feel better.

More
05 Mar 2012 23:10 #18 by grandmaducky
Replied by grandmaducky on topic Re: kisses
no worries be happy you didn't know i thought they were good pics just in worg place wish i look as good and to be that age again have fun lifes to short it goes faster the older you get

More
05 Mar 2012 23:08 #19 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Yeahhh there's a little glitch in the system. Sorry Cbek. It was all in innocent fun. Welcome to GnH. :D

More
05 Mar 2012 23:04 #20 by Chantal Medium
sorry, i am new to the site and didn't realize my pictures ended up on this forum. i deleted all of them so don't worry about it anymore. way to make someone feel stupid, thanks guys ;)

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds

Features