Login

Videos

Orbs discussion

More
29 Feb 2012 20:42 #11 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: Orbs discussion
Definitely a wide range of opinions. Hope I haven't made myself or BHPI seem closed-minded in anyway. All I've been speaking on is my own experience and BHPI's experience. If we were to come across something we couldn't explain, we'd have a different opinion. If I offended anyone, I apologize.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Feb 2012 20:32 #12 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Lol I know, hot topic lately. I have seen them myself with my own eyes. One was white and traveling across the wall and a few other times they showed up cobalt blue. But unfortunately it's very easy to get dust or bugs in photographs showing up the same way so as far as I see it, this will continue to be a hot issue for years to come.

More
29 Feb 2012 20:26 #13 by ghostman50
Orbs discussion was created by ghostman50
I think everyone has there own take on orbs its good to here what people think I think sometimes when people judge or claim to be experts is wrong science isn't always right this will be discussed for more years to come and some people will say its dust or it's a face on and on all I can say is I have seen some things that just don't make sense doset make me an expert or I would be rich lol

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Features